Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pets

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by RealityGap
    I can just imagine you all "suited up" to clean out Dick and Dom I am glad that ours arn't allergic to the cats - with 2 uncles (my borther and my hubbys brother) both alleric to cats and dogs we did think we might have a problem
    Its a funny picture - thats for sure!!

The other great thing about them is that they don't bit, guineas generally don't, so they are really safe for my youngest to handle. They love nothing more than snuggling into you and are so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Its a funny picture - thats for sure!!

The other great thing about them is that they don't bit, guineas generally don't, so they are really safe for my youngest to handle. They love nothing more than snuggling into you and are so cute.
    they sound so adorable - our kiddos love the rabbits and they have never bitten thankfully

they sound so adorable - our kiddos love the rabbits and they have never bitten thankfully
    When I had rabbits in the past, they used to "buck" etc and it made me nervous to handle them, but the boys just come over to you as if to say "go on, give a hug"!!

this is the first lot of rabbits we have ever had - they seem fairly atypical and are really cosy and friendly. although when they go to the big hutch in the sky i dont think that we will get any more for a while

this is the first lot of rabbits we have ever had - they seem fairly atypical and are really cosy and friendly. although when they go to the big hutch in the sky i dont think that we will get any more for a while
    Same here with the guineas. But their life expectancy is about 7 years so got a fair while to go yet. Strange to think youngest will be 10 by then!!!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I've got 2 guinea pigs - Dick & Dom

My eldest is allergic to cat and dog hair but is fine with the guineas!! The only downside is my hayfever to I have to wear a face mask and gloves when cleaning em, which looks hilarious. But they're really sweet and talk to me !!
    Em ok I bite,, how does a guinea pig talk to u ??? or have I been watching Eddie Murphy too many times on DR DOOLITTLE ????

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Em ok I bite,, how does a guinea pig talk to u ??? or have I been watching Eddie Murphy too many times on DR DOOLITTLE ????

LOL Jodi that is so so funny!!!

(did you see my reply on the shoutbox a ladybird is a ladybug for some reason we call them ladybirds over here)

Same here with the guineas. But their life expectancy is about 7 years so got a fair while to go yet. Strange to think youngest will be 10 by then!!!
    we were told to only expect 3 years from the rabbits but they are 4 now (although the baby one died at just over 3) Hope we will have the pair for a while more

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    LOL Jodi that is so so funny!!!

(did you see my reply on the shoutbox a ladybird is a ladybug for some reason we call them ladybirds over here)
    No sweetie,, I have found I loose tons of patience in the shout box,, LOL if no one answers,, I leave,,
    we had this little nursery rhyme when I was a kid
    lady bug lady bug fly away home
    your house is on fire
    and your childeren all gone

STRANGE thing rhyme
    but arent they little bugs that have reddish wings with red dots on them ???

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    lol - just call me em doolittle!!!

We squeak at each other - so you've got this great pic of me, dressed up in gloves, mask etc squeaking at my boys!!!

Oh yes ladybirds have black heads, red wings with black dots on them...

Thread Information