Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Pets

Where am I supposed to sleep?!

https://s12.postimg.org/be7wcvr1p/image.jpg
    Last edited by Kim; 20-04-2017 at 18:44.

You sleep on the floor, human!!!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-10-2013), Kim (19-10-2013)

Ah Kim, they are beautiful. Sorry but you just have to squeeze round them!

Lovely dogs, Kim. I have the same problem with the pets in my house

Perdita, are they your cute little puppies all grown up in your avatar?

Yes, Dazzle, they are now 8 months old, but they look bigger on the photo than they really are

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-10-2013)

I am sure a lot of you will have gone through this ... my little fur baby (well, 15 kg is not so little ) but I have sleepless nights because Savannah has a problem with her kneecap in her left leg and needs an operation, she will have 3 pins put in her leg on Monday evening and I am worried sick. She is totally fixated on me and I know she will be scared when I drop her off at the vet to leave her for 3 1/2 hours .... She will hate me .. willl need a lot of care for about a month afterwards, physio no doubt, vet said walking on lead only for a month ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I am sure a lot of you will have gone through this ... my little fur baby (well, 15 kg is not so little ) but I have sleepless nights because Savannah has a problem with her kneecap in her left leg and needs an operation, she will have 3 pins put in her leg on Monday evening and I am worried sick. She is totally fixated on me and I know she will be scared when I drop her off at the vet to leave her for 3 1/2 hours .... She will hate me .. willl need a lot of care for about a month afterwards, physio no doubt, vet said walking on lead only for a month ...
    Good luck to Savannah (and you) for Monday. I'm sure she'll feel a lot happier when she's all healed.

My dog's the same about being fixated on me. I had to leave him at the vet for the day several months ago and it was traumatic for us both. Luckily they quickly forget once they're back home. Can you ask for a sedative or something to give her earlier in the day so she's not so scared at being left?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Good luck to Savannah (and you) for Monday. I'm sure she'll feel a lot happier when she's all healed.

My dog's the same about being fixated on me. I had to leave him at the vet for the day several months ago and it was traumatic for us both. Luckily they quickly forget once they're back home. Can you ask for a sedative or something to give her earlier in the day so she's not so scared at being left?
    She can´t have food all day, obviously and I would not want to give her medication as she will have a general anaesthetic. I think she will be seen to by the vet shortly after me dropping her off, appointment is for 5pm, I pick her up again ag 8.30pm .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016)

How did Savannah's op go after, Perdita?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    How did Savannah's op go after, Perdita?
    The op went well, I think she is walking a bit more than she should but I can´t stop her. Need to carry her across the street to the doggy bathroom until next Monday when she can start having 10 minute walks a few times a day. Will be glad as she weighs around 15 kg and I am glad when I can place her on her bed again but she is great. Seems to feel better all the time, her tail wagging a lot again so I think I have been forgiven. Will be around 2 months before she is fully fit again if her recovery continues as it has so far. Thank you for asking.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-01-2016)

Thread Information