Thread: Episode 310 showing Thurs 12th May

Episode 310 showing Thurs 12th May

No wednesday ep due to the National Soap Awards.

Thursday 12th May 8-9pm Episode 310

DS Ramani De Costa (Thusitha Jayasundera) is bailed from Barton Street nick for harassing Margaret Barnes (Annabelle Apsion), and returns humiliated to Sun Hill. DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) tries to reason with Margaret to drop charges, but she loses all rationality after discovering that she is to be relocated following the allegation. Terry tries to find out from Margaret’s doctor whether she is still taking her medication, but to no avail.

Terry goes to see Margaret’s estranged husband, and gets a sense that she is planning a dramatic way out. He rushes to Margaret’s house and stumbles across a disturbing shrine to Ramani. Terry races to Ramani’s house in a panic, and finds Margaret about to do herself in. He is stabbed in his attempt to get the knife from Margaret. Will Terry pull through?

Meanwhile, PCSO Laura Bryant (Melanie Kilburn) is knocked to the ground by a boy she recognises who is running drugs errands for a local dealer, and PC Lance Powell (Ofo Uhiara) promptly arrests him. When DC Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) gets evidence to convict the dealer, will Lance listen to Laura’s pleas for leniency?

PC Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) and PC Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) investigate a graffiti case, where the perpetrator has used cleaning products on dirty surfaces to produce a negative image. Can this be construed as a crime?

Elsewhere Sergeant Dale ‘Smithy’ Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) chastises JT Tavell (Nick Patrick) for gossiping.
    TBR: One stop shop for eps and spoilers

oh wow i knew that Margret was i werido i told my mate that she'd go all psycho with Ramani, but i didn't expect Terry to get it!!
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Thread Information