Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stacey & Kat - All Of A Sudden Best Buds!

Arrow Stacey & Kat - All Of A Sudden Best Buds!

What's all that about!?!? lol
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

well they are family lol. and stacey doesnt have many people to talk to. and i think kat feels sorry for her in a way and protective

I think you could see it comming to some extent, as they are both quite similar or Stacy is a younger version or Kat or how Kat was when she was younger.

Also could be a Zoe replacement?

i like the pairing there both very similar shame kats leaving really

They are family and Im thinking she likes Stacey and they get along to be close as Zoe..

I really like the bond between these two. i always thought it would be world war three between Stacey and Kat as they are so alike. i thought thay'd clash a little. but they have a lot in commmon.

I think for a long time Stacey has been trying to be one of the slaters and now Zoe has gone its her chance to shine and show them what she can really do. its good to see her face lit up when she's talking to any of the slaters just happy they aint nagging her like before. they way she was syaing to kat if she couldnt cope would she still go and Kat saying she wouldnt and she'd come straight back if Stacey ever needed her.

At first i thought Kat was just keeping her sweet for Zoe's sake, using her a little but there genuinaly is somethign between them, a bond!

I think they are great together. It's nice to see the softer side to both of them. And how much Stacey has changed now that she is feeling part of the Slater clan.
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 06-09-2005 at 22:57.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think Stacy has "grown up" a bit and she is more at ease cos she feels like she BELONGS .. For a long time if every one remembers she was not well liked ,, mouthy, rude etc.. I like Stacy the way she is with Kat.. I think there is going to be a sweet bonding friendship between those two ( cousins ???) I am not saying Stacy has gone all soft, far from it she is still the street wise kid..

Yes, Stacey has grown on me a lot lately, she was ok to start with, but now she is showing a completely different side to herself, and i like it.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Yes, Stacey has grown on me a lot lately, she was ok to start with, but now she is showing a completely different side to herself, and i like it.
    I totally agree and her acting is pretty good too for some one so young

Thread Information