Thread: closed early?

closed early?

im sure all the hosts told us the boards would close for the last time at 22 hours but they are closed now! and its only 21.30

Im confused now... Ive just been on the board and pressed "Current Messageboard Status" and it says

"Messageboard maintenance 25/02/05
    The messageboards will be closed from 2230 today for essential maintenance work. Normal service should resume at 0900 on 26/02/05"

I thought they were just closing them altogether, not re-opening tomorrow?

i have just tried to post a message on the bbc site and it said it was closed!!! maybe they have had a change of heart and decided to stay open!!!!

Ive just been to all the boards (Talk EE, Soap & Spoilers), havent tried posting anything though because Im not that bothered, and there's hardly been any new messages on the Soap/Spoilers boards today... the EE board is full of people saying goodbye though!

Its saying its closed all the time i think because all posts are being moderated.

Quote Originally Posted by SoapWatcher
    Its saying its closed all the time i think because all posts are being moderated.
    yeah that made me laugh, why start moderating a couple of days before it closed, if they'd done that a while ago it might not have closed!

Thread Information