Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New Watts

you I know I actually like the sound of most of that - not sure about the Minnis Driver bit........great idea though

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    How about this !

Michael Caine, is cast as Den Watts brother ! Den could have stayed with him when he was on the run the first time in spain. So Chrissie would be quite scared of him and what he might know about her past. Minnie Driver, who was once rumoured to be in line for Eastenders, could be his 2nd wife and joins the square along with Caine's son. The tasty Gary Lucy or Chris Jarvis (PC Casper from the bill) We need a bit of talent to look at if Alfie, Dennis and the new moons are going. This would increase the watts family against the returning mitchells. Now that they have dug den up and there is no way for him to return this time. We need to keep the watts family in the Vic. Another Den watts like character would do the show the world of good.

He could have been apart of what Den was upto with Marcus Christie and he would keep the whole storyline of the Mitchells V Watts going. Sharon would have something to stay for. Although Dennis R. I think needs to go unless he gets his act together and starts smiling!

Views please Campers !
    Ohhhhh I think the story line is lucious,, but Minnie Driver, ummmmm NOOOOO.. she wouldn't fit nope nope nope,,,
    JJ

Ok Ok Ok No Minnie

Ok Ok Ok No Minnie

I used Minnie Driver because I thought she was in line for an EE role, ok use someone like Denise Van Outen an east end lass or at least someone like her.

No one had ever heard about Stacey Slater, or Dennis Rickman until they arrived but hey they are quite ok now arent they. I personally hate the Mitchells but I would prefer they stay if they have a family with history to fight against.

The Grays had the Pelhams, and simply there are not enough of the fowlers to fight the mitchells.

Come on Campers lets have some life in EE. If EE is to be back on top at the BBC we need new but well known faces such as Babs Windsor when she arrived and Shane Ritchie !! They both fitted in without a problem. Michael Caine, and co would do the same. Even Angela Douglas from Carry on fame. She has the face and the attudiude to carry it off in Eastenders! We need known faces to just raise eastenders a bit.

I know for my own reasons, but how much naked flesh have we seen in Eastenders of late. Emmerdale, Corrie and co have all shown naked chests and blokes in Pants ! Come on EE we need a bit of the same. EE lacks Sex Appeal at the moment. How about a bit of Mickey Miller in his undies or Dennis, Jake or even Martin if its that bad.

Come on EE get a grip. Things have to change. I was a huge fan of Den and would do anything to have him back, but its finish ! The minute he was dug up it was over! Not even him could come back from that. But the Watts are EE like the Fowlers! Hate her of love her Pauline Fowler is EE like Den Watts is ! Keep theses families!

Views please.

Mr H x x x x x x

I liked Minnie Driver in Will and Grace, she was a good tart and was complementing Karen. Can I say Tart? I'm not sure.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl
    I liked Minnie Driver in Will and Grace, she was a good tart and was complementing Karen. Can I say Tart? I'm not sure.
    Yea DG u can LOL.. even if it was not acceptable it will be BLEEPED out LOL

lol

Oh yeah she was hilarious in Will and Grace.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Cool

It does look silly, but I'm not sure what is acceptablke in the UK, in the Netherlands you can say anything you like, swearing and all.
    Last edited by Dutchgirl; 05-09-2005 at 18:52.

Except racial remarks and personal offending things.

oh yea when sharon and chrissie leaves there will be nomore watts! time for a new family to take over

Thread Information