Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Detailed Episode Guide - contains spoilers

So what you are doing is just saying it in more detials. What i was saying is it might confussed people as they might think that my spoilers are not true.

I still don't understand these aren't spoilers they were written after my friend watched the episode they are more like recaps. Di marco I will transfer the c4 episode guides to the general forum. sorry!!!!

And does your friend watch them on E4 before they are on channel 4
    Last edited by bouncetigger; 06-09-2005 at 10:18.

Yes. I have moved the ones that have been already shown on C4 over to the general section I can post the E4 ones on here still if you like. Not posted y'days E4 episode on general section as will do that tonight after it has been shown.

So if your friend has watched them and than he wrote about them, than he/she (as i don't what sex they are) send them to you, than you put the in this topic than they are spoilers than as he/ she has watched the Frist look....

Also if they are not spoilers than how come you are putting them in the spoilers section..

And you can still post the E4 one if you want.. it will just be that I will not need to tell everyone what will happen as you are doing it for me.
    Last edited by bouncetigger; 06-09-2005 at 10:38.

If I have nicked your job I am sorry.

It's fine

It just save me time...

Quote Originally Posted by myvoice
    Yes. I have moved the ones that have been already shown on C4 over to the general section I can post the E4 ones on here still if you like. Not posted y'days E4 episode on general section as will do that tonight after it has been shown.
    You did Post yerstday one.. as i saw it- it was dated the 05/09/05

hmmm i dont want to butt in, but i have a suggestion. bouncetigger could still post the spoilers in the spoiler section for the next 2 weeks like you normally do. and myvoice can post the episode summary in the general discussion forum under the thread "current episode discussion" but only after that episode has been shown on ch4. this way bouncetiggers spoilers will still be there and myvoices summaries will be for people to catch up on if they missed the epi. so what do you think?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    hmmm i dont want to butt in, but i have a suggestion. bouncetigger could still post the spoilers in the spoiler section for the next 2 weeks like you normally do. and myvoice can post the episode summary in the general discussion forum under the thread "current episode discussion" but only after that episode has been shown on ch4. this way bouncetiggers spoilers will still be there and myvoices summaries will be for people to catch up on if they missed the epi. so what do you think?
    It depand on if people still want me to do the spoliers.

Thread Information