Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Detailed Episode Guide - contains spoilers

I'll deffo post the next one on monday.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    eh?
    What i am saying is the spolier that your mate give you- and you put them on here have already been done.. but they are done when they will be showing on Channel 4.., So what i am saying is people don't need it twice.

Well they are not strictly spoilers. It's an episode guide so people can read what happened in the episodes they missed. Get it???

I can move it to the general section if you like??? It's just some of the episodes were on E4 and therefore are spoilers in effect as some people won't have seen the E4 episode yet.

Quote Originally Posted by myvoice
    Well they are not strictly spoilers. It's an episode guide so people can read what happened in the episodes they missed. Get it???
    They are still spoliers

I can move it to the general section if you like??? It's just some of the episodes were on E4 and therefore are spoilers in effect as some people won't have seen the E4 episode yet.
    Yeah and what i am saying is that they have already been done, with the right date, as what happens is Channel 4 has Hollyoaks on than E4 have the next day one so they will just have to wait just one day to see what happens.. So what is happening is people will kind of read the same thing twice, but this one will be with more stuff in it as someone has watched it..

05/09/05

Steph and the most pointless story of the week
    - Steph is worried that she will be put in prison for perverting the course of justice

- So she perverts justice even more by stealing the CCTV tape of the incident (Which didn't really show anything anyway)

- She now wants to be a be a star and has gone back to calling herself Stephanie De La Dean (yeah, whatever love!!!)

- Jez is now stepping up to be crowned as Hollyoaks most wooden actor.

Darren, Zara and Dannii - battle out to see who can be the most annoying character in this scene
    - Darren has taken Lee's money but isn't giving the girls the booze for the party till tommorrow

-The girls find a truck of dodgy booze outside - Darren is conning(sp) them (Darren doing something illegal - well that makes a pleasant suprise!!!)

- The girls kidnap the truck with Darren inside and drive it to some woods because naturally the tree's are dying for a couple of vodka shots...

- They release Darren who threatens to report them to the police (for stealing dodgy booze??? Great idea Darren!!!)

- The girls threaten to tell Louise about what he has been up to so he gives them all the alchohol - Oh please writers let Darren lock Louise in a burning night club like he did when Scott found out about his illegal businesses. He cud lock Zara and Dannii in there too!!!!

Nicole and Conner

- Nicole is all dressed up hoping to be de-virginised ( is that a word?) by Conner.

- She cooks him a meal in 10 minutes flat without even pre heating the oven whilst Conner makes in-appropriate, un-funny virginity jokes which clearly please (don't ask me how???) Nicole as they beggin to get cosy on the sofa.

- Conner assumes Nicole has slept with other men and makes an unfortunate comment about not wanting to ride with a learner driver!!! ( OK, it's official, this is the most unromantic date in history)

- They are getting closer on the bed when Nicole panics. Conner says she is not ready and Nicole freaks and leaves taking her mountain like breasts with her (well it would be kinda yucky if she had left them behind)

Darlene and the twins with the strange voices!!!
    - They have finally told Sophie what is going on (she must have read a copy of last weeks script!!!) and she is on Richards side (Not just a pretty face - stupid too!!!)

- Darlene is still mad at Justin. Sophie tells her that Justin and Ali were on the same side so it would make sense to tell the world it was Ali who killed Macki and that way they only lose one brother. Darlene for some strange reason is not to happy with the idea of making out her dead brother is a murderer so her other brother who pushed her through a window last year can go free.

- Darlene decides she is going to visit Justin and when she looks into his eyes she will know the truth... ( Personally I reckon if I was looking into Justin's big blue eyes he could convince me anything was true... )

Overall I give this episode 2/10 - At one point Dannii exclaimed, "I'm so bored", yeah me to love!!!

bouncetigger no offence but I don't understand what you mean so I'm ignoring whatever point you are trying to make. Hope we can still be friends though...

bouncetigger no offence but I don't understand what you mean so I'm ignoring whatever point you are trying to make. Hope we can still be friends though...
    i dont really understand what she means either but maybe cos they are epi updates, you could post them once theyve been shown on ch4 too and put them in the current episode discussion thread so people who missed it can catch up?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Oh well- So i will not bother to put the spoliers on the spolier sections...

And what i was saying.
    The E4 ones are the same as my one which are on C4- as myvoice is getting this from her friend who watched E4 (first look)

Thread Information