Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Detailed Episode Guide - contains spoilers

Detailed Episode Guide - contains spoilers

A very lovely forum poster on another forum has started up a hollyoaks episode guide. He watches the E4 episodes and types a summery for those who missed the episode. I thought I'd copy and paste them here so we can enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    01/09/05

Ben and Lisa
    - Ben and Lisa met up with Ally and her friend Alex.

- It seemed as if Alex and Ally were together but Ally has a boyfriend and she doesn't want Alex to know.

- Ally invites them back to the house she is living in with Alex. She talks with Lisa and is all over Alex.

- Alex gets a phone call from a girl who he is having a fling with and Ally jokes about Alex and his girls

- Ben says they must have a very open relationship and Ally says they do especially as they are brother and sister.

Lee
    - Lee bargains with Ob for some cheap alchohol for the party but Ob is not interested and Lee gives up.

Ob and Craig
    - Ob pays £20 to find Basil a good home

- Craig sells him to an entertainer and makes £500.

- Ob is but Craig tells him business isn't fair and Craig did what Ob asked so he can't complain.

Sam and Andy
    - Sam tells Andy he has no confidence with girls coz he has only ever slept with Jules and Steph (or not as the case may be!!! )

- Andy can't remember how many girls he has slept with because he lost count. (Yeah right!! )He thinks Sam needs to get his confidence back.

- Sam says he is worried because of his past and begins to explain to Andy about him being in prison but Andy already knows about the fire and doesn't care.

- Sam is shocked that Andy still wants to be his friend as most people back away. Andy is not bothered about Sam's past they are mates.

The Taylor-Burtons
    - The funeral is on Monday and Richard is back.

- Nicole comes over to see Darlene and they talk about Ali. (Since when were Darlene and Nicole friends???) Nicole cries a lot and Darlene says she is too numb to cry anymore.

- Mel and Darlene have a go at Richard. They don't want him to be there. Richard keeps crying and appologising and wimpering about Ali (SHUT UP RICHARD!!! )

- Darlene has a go at Liz for not dumping her dad and sending him packing. She tells her that Richard knew about the knife and the bullying and he kept the knife. It was his fault the boys had the knife and therefore it was his fault Ali died and it's his fault Justin is in prison.

Overall I give the episode 6/10 - Purely for the priceless look of shock and disgust on Ben and Lisa's faces when they heard Alex and Ally were brother and sister. Rest of the episode was pretty dull. The Taylor-Burtons surely have bigger problems than Richard having an affair have they all forgotten Justin their son/brother is rotting away in prison whilst they argue over whether Liz should fogive Richard or let him suffer for longer!!! Priorities people!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    02/09/05

Steph

- Steph goes for an audition for a part and steals some of Zara's clothes as she is meant to be scruffy

- She doesn't get the part and is walking home in a daydream when she trips over and lands on top of a guy who runs out of the shop.

- The guy is a robber and the police claim her to be a hero.

- Jez organizes press interviews and Steph tries to wiggle her way out of it knowing that when they find the CCTV footage she will be publically humiliated.

Lee, Darren and Jake

- Jake and Darren (Don't they both have other jobs?!? Well if I was employing them they would be so fired by now!!!) argue about who is incharge of the pub and slag each others parents off but are digusted when Lee reminds them they are now brothers.

- Lee calls Darren a criminal (Which is true!!! ) and makes jibes at him but then remembers that he has to get cheap booze for his party and sweet talks Darren into giving him a deal. (Darren is a weak man to be swayed that easily)

The Funeral

- At the Taylor-Burtons Liz confronts Richard about the knife and Darlene and Richard argue. Sophie is confused as nobody has thought to tell her anything about the affair, the knife, the world and all that is beyond the earth. (Love sophie's dress by the way!!!)

- Outside the church Richard kisses his other wife and children (who everyone forgot to mention for about a year and now we are just expected to remember who they are) His wife is angry and when Liz tells her she is sorry she looks as if she wants to rip her little blond head off!!!

- Nicole and Becca go to comfort Darlene and Darlene has a massive go at Becca, the school and the general education system. Becca knew Ali was being bullied, she knew Justin was being threatened by Macki, she knew about the science lab, she knew Macki started all the fights but Becca didn't do anything nor did the school and Macki got away with it!!!

- In the church Richard makes a speach about Ali but breaks down and cries that he should be in the coffin instead of Ali (that was the writers suddenly realising they missed their oppertunity to kill off Richard!!! )

- Darlene stands up and says Ali wouldn't have been in the coffin if it hadn't been for some of the people in the room.

- Suddenly doors burst open and in a very slow motion movie sequence type moment Justin walks through the door flanked by two police officers.

- Sorry to waste a bullet point but just thought I would mention that Justin was wearing a suit. Where on earth did Justin get fitted for a suit whilst he was in prison??? I mean I've never been to prison but if I ever did I wouldn't take a suit in with me to wear!?! He didn't think he would be allowed to go to the funeral so where did he get it??? Ok back to the funeral and Justin has just had his dramatic enterance...

- The Taylors are outraged that Justin is at Ali's funeral. Mrs 'handbags at 10 paces' Taylor yells that Justin is to blame for Ali's death because Ali shouldn't have been hanging around with Justin. Justin is a bad boy blah blah blah (SHUT UP MRS TAYLOR!!!)

- Justin finally tells the truth Ali killed Macki. ( He certainly picks his moments)Everyone is outraged at what he says and thinks he is lying. ( How many weeks have they been asking him to tell the truth and now he does they refuse to listen to him!!! ) Everyone thinks he is saying it to get out of prison.

- Outside Becca goes to talk to Justin she says she wishes none of this had happened he says he wishes she hadn't married Jake ( And the two are connected how?) Becca looks sadly into his eyes and then turns away. Justin grabs her hand and she gives him another simpering look. He asks her to visit him, she is not sure, he has his family. Justin begs and gives her one of those sad puppy dog looks and Becca agree's.

- Justin tells Darlene he is telling the truth, he was scared, he wanted to protect Ali, he wouldn't lie, HE LOVED ALI!!! Mrs 'psycho' Taylor launches herself at Justin. She attacks him and he is pushed into the car all sad and yelling at Darlene to believe him.

- Mrs 'angry' Taylor doesn't want to stay at the wake. She hates Richard and the Burtons and thinks Justin is the Devil. She tells Darlene to not be corrupted by Justin, takes Ali's little brother and sister and leaves. ( Never to be mentioned again ... well until Darlene or Richard die then suddenly evryone will remember they exist!!!)

- Nicole confides in Becca about Conner. ( GRRR She is at her best friends funeral can't she stop thinking about herself for 5 minutes!!!!)

- Mel is drunk (well that's a suprise ) and accuses Richard of not caring about Justin as Richard believes he is lying about Ali. She has a rant and says Justin is the only person in this family who is able to face up to the truth and gives a significant look at her mum. Mel forces Liz to choose between her pathetic cheating scumbag of a husband or her intoxicated daughter. So naturally Liz pick the scumbag and Mel leaves to walk the streets all by her drunken self forever and ever...

- Sophie still has no idea whats going on and demands an explanation. Never mind dear go back to bed.

Overall I give this episode 8/10 - Mrs Taylor was annoying beyond belief but it was good to have Justin back. Glad Justin told the truth. Also liked the subtle comparison between the two sets of step brothers. Darren and Jake declare they hate each other whilst Justin tells the world how much he loved Ali and we can see by his actions he would have done anything to protect him.

Do people like these or should I stop posting them???

yh i like dem keep posting dem

ok I post the next one when it comes up!!!!

to everythign you said.

what you said about sophie going back to bed. lol. bless her no one tells her anything. i ccant believe how selfish and horrible Nicole is. its Ali's funeral, she was really out of order she should feel a lifetime of guilt!

Thats just typical, justin tellign the truth yet no one believes him. looks like he's goign down for murder

Tehy should really kill of Richard shouldnt they.

Awww!!! Glad you enjoyed them xXxJessxXx. I will pass on your compliments to the author who is a mate of mine. I agree bless sophie and Justin. FREE JUSTIN!!! DIE RICHARD, DIE!!!!

keep posting them these are gerat

Quote Originally Posted by myvoice
    Awww!!! Glad you enjoyed them xXxJessxXx. I will pass on your compliments to the author who is a mate of mine. I agree bless sophie and Justin. FREE JUSTIN!!! DIE RICHARD, DIE!!!!
    we should start a die richard campaigne lol

Thes spoliers have already been on on their right days.. So People will just be reading the same things again but just with a different dates..

Quote Originally Posted by bouncetigger
    Thes spoliers have already been on on their right days.. So People will just be reading the same things again but just with a different dates..
    eh?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information