Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight's ep - thoughts n opinions

Tonight's ep - thoughts n opinions

chrissie - argh, pyscho scary lady! and sam is just as manipulative as chrissie, dang that girl has got some sass and fighting power. zoe well, still as sniveling and unbalanced as usual.

and as for danny - naughty! breaking all those bottles and storming off ranting away, telling Jake to back off, and Jake getting all shniffly, and then giving 'tude at the end...woooah

I know But Chrisse rules.
    But what Sam said to her at the end about the vic she doesn't deserve it Chrisse does.

yeah, sam running the vic...just...no. i still wish alfie was back behind the bar, he made it lively, he got things happening, it wasn't all doom n gloom n business!

Yeah he was really good maybe Chrisse might take him i doubt it though

i missed it but i will be watching it at 10

I don't like Chrissie very much. But I suppose she does deserve something after being married to Den for such a long time (a good few years). Although maybe she said goodbye to people feeling sorry for her after killing her husband, it was unjustifiable, whatever he did, there was no case for murder.
    And the way Sam was cheated out of the Vic was unforgiveable, and if Sam got it back, it would probably go back to the way it was, with Alfie as manager, which I would love to see! I don't really like Sam as a person, but if it means Alfie back behind the bar, instead of Chrissie, I support it!

As for Jake and Danny I really hope there are some better storylines coming up with these two soon, I am just not getting into this whole Andy/Johnny storyline, it's just not working for me.

Oh and well done Sonia for standing up to Pauline! I loved the bit when Pauline said 'and I thought Sonia was such a nice girl'. Derek just looked at her. I think Pauline gets angry with Sonia sometimes because they are so alike. They are both very strong characters and opiniated, Martin is completely the opposite. He seems to have no back bone at all, as far as his mother goes. He really needs to put his foot down with her more. He needs to be a bit more in control of the situation, and start acting mature and responsible, more like a man. Sonia shouldn't have to do all the hard work. Pauline is his mother after all.

yeah martin's such a mummy's boy its lame/laughable sometimes.

Yeah Martin is a mummy's boy. Maybe it will change if he gets the chance to be a proper father with his daughter, make him feel a bit more like an adult. I think Martin would make a good dad.

It looks like that storyline is set to start in about two weeks, according to the spoilers. I am looking forward to it.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    I can't stand Pauline Fowler for much longer please someone get a gun and shoot her

Lovin Chrissie she's ace horrible Sam go away

Silly boy Danny makin ANOTHER mess for your brother to clean up tellin him u basicly didn't want him around anymore and makin him cry MEANIE at least Alfie was there to talk some sense into him but I don't think all is well with Jake and Danny
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

yeah. i had to laugh when Alfie called him a pillock lol, but yeah its good Alfie's there to talk sense to them sumtimes. i don't think things will cool down for a while. Jake did have that kind of vibe of whats the point?

Thread Information