Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "14th/15th September Ep Guides"

"14th/15th September Ep Guides"

ITV1 Network Wednesday 14 September 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

DC Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) is apprehensive when she's assigned to look after notorious child killer, Lesley Palmer (Pauline Quirke). Newly released after 20 years in prison, Lesley has been given a new identity, but it looks like her freedom and safety might be in jeopardy when Lesley admits to telling a former friend about her new name.

PC Roger Valentine (John Bowler) comes into contact with Russian prostitute Anka Markova (Ivana Basic) again when she helps the police with an assault they are investigating. When she loses her job as a result, Roger asks penniless Anka her to stay with him. Anka makes a pass at him and can’t understand why gentlemanly Roger rejects her.

PC Sheelagh Murphy (Bernie Nolan) is concerned when the victim of an assault won't make a statement. The victim, Zoe Dowman (Viva Duce), is reluctant to involve the police because she's afraid of ex-boyfriend PC Gabriel Kent (Todd Carty). Gabriel warns Zoe to keep quiet, but Sheelagh digs deeper and is disturbed by what she hears from PC Laura Bryant (Melanie Kilburn). Sheelagh’s fury turns to astonishment, when she angrily confronts Gabriel who proposes to her…

ITV1 Network Thursday 15 September 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

PC Gabriel Kent (Todd Carty) is on edge because PC Sheelagh Murphy (Bernie Nolan) hasn't accepted his proposal. Putting serious doubts to the back of her mind, Sheelagh eventually agrees to marry the dangerous cop. As they celebrate with colleagues, Sergeant June Ackland (Trudie Goodwin) is appalled and demands to know when Gabriel is planning on confessing his true identity to his bride?

Sergeant Dale Smith (Alex Walkinshaw) is worried about friend and Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) following her dramatic suspension from duty. Tracking her down in the local pub, he finds her slightly worse for wear. Smithy is relieved to hear that she’s been given the all clear from her cancer and finally breaks Gina’s defences down and their friendship is cemented once more.

PC Roger Valentine (John Bowler) is surprised when his estranged wife, Sandra (Julianne White), asks him for assistance. Her new boyfriend Rick (Michael Praed) has been assaulted in their new gastro pub, but he won't give her the full story. It is obvious that Roger still carries a torch for his wife and as he investigates, it becomes clear that Rick is extremely undeserving of Sandra’s admiration. How will Sandra react when Roger tells her that her boyfriend and business partner is a criminal?

Another member of the 'anti rice-pudding gang'!

these look good

i dont think they look that good, but i thought i'd post them for you all anyway!

Another member of the 'anti rice-pudding gang'!

well they're good in comparison to some of the ones we had a while ago

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think they look good - all gearing up for gabriel to beat up sheila, tie her to the bed and then jump/be pushed off that roof!!

yeah. why can't someone shoot him like he shot others?

shooting him would be too quick i think!!

it would be quick, but then there would be no nore gabriel. the sooner the better, i;m getting sick of him hanging around and i know what happens, but my family don't want to know so i'm getting frustrated!

aww - no one else watches it in here, so I'm lucky. I would rather that he went sooner rather than later though

hmmm... he's just terrible. how he got into the police i don't know!

Thread Information