Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Linda and Mark return

Should Linda and Mark return

With Mike's Alzheimers starting to show now and with his demise coming up (i'm assuming Mike is leaving) should Mark and Linda return. I was a fan of Linda she was a great character, i know that Jacqueline Pire didn't want to return but maybe they would recast the role. Did her and Mike actually marry i can't remember and if so are they still married.

Also Mark should return.

I prefered Jacqueline as Tina Dingle over in ITV1 farming soap "Emmerdale Farm" however I also liked the character of Linda! Think it's a shame she just vanished off the face of the earth to be honest and I would love to see her return. It's unrealistic that she wouldn't have come back for more unless Mike killed her but we know he didn't because Karen McDonald was in touch with her!
    I don't think Mark should return I didn't like his character and the actor was dire!

I think Mark should definately return. I think that Mike's already forgotten that he exists (although intentially). Would be amusing to see all 3 sons looking for his attention.

Oooo yeah that would be great i loved Jaqueline in both Corrie and Emmerdale, Mark was a hottie as well

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

i think they should both come back as i thought they were both great especially mark

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Oooo yeah that would be great i loved Jaqueline in both Corrie and Emmerdale, Mark was a hottie as well
    Being a "hottie" doesn't make him a good actor

Quote Originally Posted by SoapRach
    I think Mark should definately return. I think that Mike's already forgotten that he exists (although intentially). Would be amusing to see all 3 sons looking for his attention.
    Mike has sons popping out of the woodwork everywhere and I bet there's more to come. They can pop another 3 in before he's killed off surely

Just like they can pop another 200,000,000 affairs in before the show ends it's one a week in the ITV1 soaps!

I can't see either of them returnining I believe the actress that played Linda fell out with Corrie bosses so I doubt they will ask her back. I suppose Mark may come back but Paul Fox is currently in The Royal so he may not return.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    I can't see either of them returnining I believe the actress that played Linda fell out with Corrie bosses so I doubt they will ask her back. I suppose Mark may come back but Paul Fox is currently in The Royal so he may not return.
    Jacqueline who played Linda left to have her baby but said she had no plans to return unless there was a fall out with the bosses on the side of all that? Maybe they wanted her to return but she wouldn't so they fell out? Wouldn't surprise me this is the bigwigs at "Granada" we're talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Being a "hottie" doesn't make him a good actor
    So it gives me something good to look at

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Thread Information