Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Leo and Demi

Leo and Demi

Part 8 Demi's pregnant!
    xMay 2004x
    It was 4 months since Demi and Leo had sex they had done it agian since then but they didnt want to do it anymore really their relationship was more than just sex it was real they were in love and wanted to be together they new their parents would go mad if they found out coz Leo's dad hates Demi's dad and their relationship would be over. Demi woke up she felt sick she thought she was coming down with something little did she know that she was pregnant!
    Leo was out with his mates he was thinking alot about Demi and knew it was real between them both he wanted to be with her no one could split them up no matter what they did, his phone went off
    hey babes you alright? he said to Demi
    Dem:no im ill ive been sick twice already i cant come out to cya today im sorry i will try coming out tonight though i promise
    Leo:its ok babes you cant help being ill can ya? i'll ring you later yeah to check how you are love you
    Demi:yeah ok love you too. she put the phone down and rushed to the toilet and was sick again what's wrong with me she said to herself.

Leo's mates were teasing him about Demi awww Leo loves Demi mike laughed so what if he loves her and is serious about her its his choice aint it? said john "yer your right john said dan bradley and craig "thanx guys for sticking up for me i do love her and yeah i am serious about her shes gorgeous Leo said with a smile. haha dont make me laugh Leo Taylor said a voice he turned around to see Lucy Sharpe with Kirsty his ex girlfriend you dont love her your only with her for sex thats all" yer i agree thats all he wanted me for said Kirsty "no it wasnt i didnt even wanna be with you and we never had sex so you need to shut your mouth with all these lies i wouldnt of wanted to have sex with you anyway your ugly and fat" all Leo's mates laughed their heads off "we'll said Leo mate"

Meanwhile in the flats Demi was layed in bed and thought to herself i havent hadnt my period for 4 months she realised she was pregnant. Leo's phone went off it was a text it said Leo i need you to come round mine now i gotta tell you something its important. Leo left his mates and went round Demi's
    what is it what's happened? said Leo
    Leo their aint no easy way of telling you this ive taken a pregnancy test it came back positive im pregnant!..............
    oh dear what will the young lovers do now? part 9 coming soon keep reading
    Last edited by charz 4 eva; 02-09-2005 at 14:07.

this is just fab cant wait the part 9

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

write some more soon lol

Awww they are so cute! lol

This is really good, wonder what he'll reaction will be!

Keep it up, more soon please!

i would think he will be really happy or i hope he will lol

Leo and Demi

Part 9
    xMay 2004x
    Leo say something ive just told you that im pregnant! Demi said with tears in her eyes. i cant believe this Dems how could we of been so stupid? he said with anger in his voice, how far gone are ya? about 4 months i only realised that i was pregnant when i remembered that i aint had my period for ages. Leo what we gonna do?
    Leo:i dunno dems but we gotta keep it secret i'll get battered if my dad finds out and your parents will go mad, Demi promise me you wont tell no one.
    Demi:i wont but what happens when my bump gets really big everyone will know that im pregnant and your mates aint gona shut their mouths r they?
    Leo:look i gotta go your parents will be back soon and i'll get done cya later yeah? i'll ring you or something he gave her a kiss goodbye.

Rosie returned home Demi was out she had gone to see Leo she couldnt be parted from him "Dems what you doing here?" "i needed to get out and see you im sorry" she said with a half smile "its ok were just gonna have to be careful from now on and make sure no one sees us hanging out together"
    Leo "i aint ready to be a mum how can i be at 13 im to young!" he whispered in her ear "ssh dont shout it out so people can hear that your pregnant my mates hear it they're be telling everyone at school then are parents will find out. we dont want that to happen if it gets out we'll never be able to see each other agian"

Demi's phone went off it was her mum dont say anything its my mum! "Demi come home it's getting late darlin" "ok mum i'll be back in 5 mins" she gave Leo a passionate kiss and told him she'll see him tomorrow night i love you" "yeah i love you too i'll text you later night" he placed his hand on her belly it was starting to get big he said "i'll be there for you Dems when the baby is born i promise your my girl and that baby is my responsibility" he smiled at her she kissed him back then left to go back home..............
    what will Demi and Leo do next? their parents are going to find out but for how much longer can they keep it a secret?! Part 10 coming soon
    Last edited by charz 4 eva; 02-09-2005 at 18:28.

more soon its great!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet! its so cute!!!

more soon please!!!!!!!!

Carry on, its great
    Leo frm Eastenders is well fit!!!
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...3/DemiNLeo.jpg
    Luv sheree

it great i love it more more more

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information