Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Leo and Demi

Leo and Demi

Part 4
    xfebruary 14th 2004x
    Leo woke up he picked up his phone he wrote a text saying happy valentines day babe i luv u he sent it to Demi, in the flat next door Demi's phone went off she smiled as she read the text they met up on the grass next to the garages they called it their place because that's where they had their firts kiss and admitted that they liked each other. they shared a passionate kiss Leo presented Demi with a necklace and box of chocolates she looked into his eyes and said i love you Leo Taylor.

Leo held Demi's hand as they walked to school as they got nearer and nearer to school he suddenly took Demi down an ally way and they had a passionate kiss he said "Dems we cant tell no one about this ok coz it will get passed around and someone will shout their mouth off about it my dad will go mad at me and your family wont be happy about it." she agreed an said that they can just meet in secret. as they approached school Leo said "ill meet you at our place at 4.00 i love you" she said "ok i love you too."

Demi saw her mates Katie and Lauren she said "alright? what ya both been up to lately?" "nothing much" they all walked off together. meanwhile Leo was with his mates john, bradley, mike, karl, dan, craig and lee they were talking about what girls they fancied john who was one of the popular lads and every girl liked him said he liked Katie Lewis all the boys said really! bradley said he fancied kirsty Leo looked up and bradley said "sorry mate i forgot" Leo just said "nah dont worry about it"

Karl wasnt one of the popular boys even though he was mates with some of the popular guys, dan asked him who he fancied "god i really fancy Demi Miller she is fit!" all the boys apart from Leo were egging him on to try getting with her john and mike said "go on my son get in there you can give her one." Leo didnt like them talking about his girlfriend like that but had to stop himself from saying anything. at lunch Leo text Demi to warn her that his mate karl was gonna try getting with her he told her to just say that she aint intereseted , she wasnt to pleased that he was gonna let karl do this but she said that she'll tel him where to go.

Part 5
    Demi was sat on a bench when she saw Karl coming up to her she thought great i gota put up with this idiot trying to get with me. he said alright sexy do you wanna go out with me? "no thanx i wouldnt want you as a boyfriend" all the boys laughed including Leo. Karl kept trying and was touching Demi she was getting really annoyed get off me you weirdo! she screamed Leo was watching and didnt like what he saw he turned away for a second and in that time Karl was on top of Demi forcing himself on her she kicked him where it hurts but he punch her right in the face everyone who was watching said ouch! all Leo's mates said "Leo look what hes just done to Demi" he looked out the window and saw his girlfriend crying with blood all over her face.......
    haha a cliffhanger that will keep you guessing about what happens next
    Last edited by charz 4 eva; 01-09-2005 at 17:01.

omg that was exerlent i want to no what going to happen next

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

omg you have to carry it on!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!! this is great carry on really soon

Leo and Demi

Part 5 continued....
    Leo saw Demi with blood all over her face and clothes she was shacking and really scared everyone was shouting Demi run get away from the lonny! Leo left his mates and ran down the stairs to get to Demi she was crying and didnt know what to do she was petrified karl was looking at her and saying you look really sexy now he pulled out a knife everyone gasped someone shouted "omg hes got a knife!" Leo was now running towards Demi and karl he shouted "oi get away from her you idiot" karl held Demi up against a wall your gonna pay for what yove done bitch turning me down like that.

Leo's mates came running down to help john shouted "put the knife down mate dont do something stupid dont stab her" "Leo went up to karl get away from her dont touch her again il hit you if you do" craig said Leo since when have you cared about Demi and pretecting her?" since she became my girlfriend everyone started looking at each other and Demi smiled through her tears and blood stained face. Karl was going mad and almost stabbed Demi but craig and john managed to hold karl back and pin him down on the floor Leo punched Karl and told him to never touch his girlfriend ever again Demi fell into Leo's arms and sobbed her heart out everyone left and Karl was taken away by the police.

Leo took Demi home but cleaned her face up before other wise her parents would blame him for her blooded face she was ok but didnt want to go home she wanted to stay with Leo he said that she has to go home, the young couple sat behind the garages Demi had a black eye and a fat lip but she was still able to kiss Leo. they stayed together til 8.30pm he said i love you ill see you tommorow meet me out here everyting will be ok. they had a kiss and she left Leo before her dad saw them together. part 6 coming soon
    Last edited by charz 4 eva; 25-09-2005 at 20:06.

more soon please i love it please do more tonight!

Leo and Demi

no one seems to be replying but ill do part 6 and 7 hope you enjoy when you do read it.
    Part 6
    It was the morning after Karl had punched Demi and tried to stab her, she was still in shock her parents Rosie and Keith wouldnt let her out of the house she told them that she just wanted to go to school and forget about yesterday. Demi went outside and met Leo he saw her black eye "that looks painful are you ok?" "i will be as long as ive got you" "im sorry dems i should of stopped karl from doing this to you, i shouldnt of let him think he had a chance of getting with you, i should of told him that your my girlfriend he wouldnt of done this to you its all my fault" Leo said with tears rolling down his cheeks. "it aint your fault Leo you were'nt to know what he was campable of and that he was gone do this to me." "its over Dems we cant be together anymore im sorry!" "why?! i love you Leo you cant just end it like this!"
    Leo walked off to his mates and left Demi sobbing he heart out she was devastated that he had just dumped her.......

Later on in the afternoon Demi was sat in her room looking out of the window at Leo he was laughing and joking with his mates she phoned him Leo i love you please get back with me i wanna be your girlfriend!" i'll think about it ok just dont bug me today i wanna be on my own" ok said Demi as she cried even more looking at Leo. At about 6pm Demi went out for a walk she got round the corner of the tower block and was faced with Karl, alright babes? you fancy a quicky come on dont be shy i aint gona hurt ya! he said with an evil laugh he was touching Demi she didnt like it at all why you doing this i dont want you! GET AWAY FROM ME! he now had Demi on the floor he was snogging her, just round the corner one of Leo's other mates john was watching he called his mates for back up and he called Leo, mate karls got your girlfriend Demi hes attacking her......

Part 7
    Demi was laying on the floor crying, Leo arrived OI! get away from my girlfriend i told you the other day keep away from her you low life! all Leo's mates got hold of karl and dragged him away they all wared him to stay away from Demi Leo took her to craig's house they spent most of the evening together, Demi fell asleep in Leo's arms he smiled to himself, later on at about 1am Demi woke up LEO! "yer whats the matter?" nothing i just wanted to know that you were still here with me she said with a sigh of relief. Demi told Leo that she wanted to have sex so they did at 7am demi woke up again
    Leo: you ok dems
    Demi:yer im fine do you regret what we did in the night?
    Leo:no! were in love and wanted to do it......didnt we? are you regreting doing it then?
    Demi:no i was just asking you to see what you thought about it and i now know that you love me so it's ok aint it? i love you
    Leo:yer its ok i love you too and nothing can go wrong now.
    but little did they no that things were about to get worse.......part 8 coming soon

this is great do more soon please!

yeah more please i love it

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

just cuaght up fomr part 2 onwards. its really good! so sweet when leo said he liked Demi for the first time! awwww really good keep it up

thanks xXxJessxXx your story is brilliant keep going with it
    Last edited by Spelling Fairy; 30-09-2005 at 19:05.

Thread Information