Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leo and Demi

Leo and Demi

I know loads of people have already been writting scripts on demi and leo but i want to do one so i will be writting a script on the young lovers it will include when they first fell in love with each other and how their relationship developed and when demi became pregnant etc. hope demi and leo fans will enjoy the script.

Part 1
    xSeptember 2003x
    It was a monday morning in the miller house hold everyone was getting ready Demi and Darren were just about to leave for school, Rosie was going to work and keith was going to work mickey was still out of a job so he was getting ready to go job hunting.
    Rosie: Demi Darren stay out of trouble i dont want another note home today.
    Demi and Darren: ok mum cya later they left for school.

As soon as darren saw his mates he said goodbye to his sister and went off with them, Demi met her mates Katie and Lauren they started chatting to Demi about their other mate Kirsty and how she was going out with the most popular guy in their year, they were interrupted by Kirsty coming up to them, Demi looked up and was surprised to see that her mates boyfriend was none other than Leo Taylor her oldest mate!

All day Demi kept looking at kirsty and couldnt believe that Leo was going out with her Demi fancied Leo and wanted to go out with him she knew him better than anyone else they were close mates but sort of drifted apart they still kept in touch and spoke now and again. at lunch when Leo and Kirsty were all over each other Demi couldnt handle it she was mad about Leo and wanted him to go out with her, in the end she got so jealous watching them that she had to leave she went to the toilet and started to cry......

more coming soon
    Last edited by charz 4 eva; 01-09-2005 at 10:18.

good more soon please
    Leo is so fit!

luvin u Gareth! U r my baby nd alwayz will b!

thanx il prob post more 2day

awww poor Demi... this is sweet

Leo and Demi

Part 2
    After school Demi walked home on her own she was so down in the dumps she didnt even wait for Darren, she realised she was in love with Leo but knew he wouldnt like her in the same way and he was going out with one of her best mates, just as she got to her flat she saw Leo he was looking abit unhappy as well Demi said "hello" to him he said "alrght?" "yeah im ok" she couldnt stop herself from bursting into tears she quickly ran into her flat. Leo was in shock he didnt no what was wrong with her he thought about going into her flat to see if she was alright, but he was running late and had to meet Kirsty so he went, as he was walking out of the tower block he couldnt stop thinking about Demi he knew he had strong feelings for her for but thought that she wouldnt feel the same........

A few weeks later Kirsty was having a party to celebrate her birthday she asked lots of people to come along including Leo he asked if Demi was going kirsty told him that she was he thought great this gives me time to catch up with Demi and tell her how i feel. Rosie told her daughter to behave at the party demi just said "yeah ok" she arrived at the party there was already loads of people there Demi! a voice called she turned around to see Leo standing behind her he had a blue shirt on had his hair spiked up with gel he had his nice aftershave on Demi loved the smell of it, he was smiling at her Demi had to stop herself from wanting to snog his face off.
    Leo:alright? glad you came i wanna talk to ya....we'll just catch up really. you look nice he said.
    Demi:thanx she was wearing a white top and a white miniskirt with her hair down she had a new perfume on that Leo loved the smell of.

They spent most of the night together but everytime Leo was about to tell Demi how he felt Kirsty kept dragging him away and snogging the face off him that made Demi really jealous, she could tell by Leo's face that he wasnt enjoying having to kiss kirsty in front of everyone. when Leo got chance to get away from Kirsty he would spend the time with Demi they talked about old times and he kept making her laugh, she knew that she wanted him but couldnt be with him because he was with Kirsty.
    Last edited by charz 4 eva; 25-09-2005 at 19:59.

brilliant please do more soon its great and i love leo! lol

love it

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Leo and Demi

Part 3
    It was bonfire night Demi and Darren were excited about tonight because they were having fireworks round uncle Clint's place all the family were going round having a proper Miller do, Keith Rosie Mickey Darren and Demi all went round Clint's the adults were drinking alcohol and chatting away it was 7.30pm Demi decided to go out for a while. she got outside and layed on the grass she watched the fireworks they were really pretty but loud and made her jump sometimes, she couldnt stop thinking about Leo.
    "hiya dems thought i would come join ya is that ok?" Demi got up it was Leo he was bored and wanted to watch the fireworks "yeah i dont mined" "all my family are at clint's drinking and chatting i was bored needed to get out" she got really excited because she was going to tell him how she felt.

Demi:so hows things with Kirsty?
    Leo:i dumped her i dont like her she aint the girl for me
    Demi:why didnt you like her what did she do wrong
    Leo:she's a loud mouth and she lied to her mates about me
    Demi:what did she say about you? sorry for asking all these questions i just wanna know.
    Leo:nah dont be sorry its cool we'll she said that me and her had sex but we didnt i wouldnt of wanted to anyway shes horrible i hate her
    Demi:thats just typical of her! she's said stuff like that before about ex boyfriends no wonder they dumped her.
    Leo:we'll i dont care anymore she's an idiot i never wanna see her again, i like someone else anyway we'll ive liked her for ages eversince i first met her.
    Demi seemed surprised really! do i know her?
    Leo:yeah it's you

Demi:you fancy me?! she was shocked that he felt the same way
    Leo:yeah i do fancy you but i know you dont....
    Demi:i feel the same way about you i have done for ages, i been so jealous when you we're with Kirsty im in love with you Leo.
    Leo leaned in and gave Demi kiss on the lips "so will you go out with me?" Demi looked into his eyes and said yes they shared a passionate snog as they layed on the grass Demi snuggled up to Leo and they watched the fireworks...... part 4 coming soon
    Last edited by charz 4 eva; 25-09-2005 at 20:01.

that was so good i love it cant wait to read part 4

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

great!!!!!!!! hope part 4 is coming real soon!
    Last edited by eastenderfan_91; 01-09-2005 at 14:51.

Thread Information