Thread: Michael Jackson's island escape

Michael Jackson's island escape

Michael Jackson has splashed out $1.5million on a new mansion on his own private island.

The eccentric singer has paid the massive sum for a quarter-acre site on the Amwaj Islands, located off the coast of Bahrain where Jackson has been living since being cleared of child sex abuse.

The island, which is part of three man-made islands built in the last five years, boasts lavish facilities including its own international airport, several top restaurants, a private hospital, golf courses, canals and an equestrian centre.

There is also a private school, the International School of Choueifat, where it is believed Jackson will send his three children Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II.

Jackson will reportedly move into the property in January and the island's other residents are excited about their new famous neighbour - despite his recent troubles.

One local said: "It's still the music people know, that's how people here know Michael Jackson. It's really exciting"

Last week, the 'Billie Jean' singer's father insisted his son would never live in America again after receiving a series of threats. Joseph revealed Michael only intended to return to the US for work and visits after the way he was treated during his child abuse trial. He revealed: "He'll come back to America to visit, but not to stay, not to live. They didn't treat him right here I know if I was him, I wouldn't come back"

It is not yet known if Jackson now plans to sell his world famous Neverland ranch in America.

If its his own private island why does he need a mansion?!

Lmao... he's just queer... oh well let him live there!!

i think michael just wants to 4 get about everything

i think he just wants to start again and forget about what happned

Thread Information