Thread: Spoilers Zone!!!

Spoilers Zone!!!

Heya guys really curious to see whta happens in EE, what is happeing with the trial how is going down? what happens with Sam? its all to mitchells i need gossip can anyone give it to me?
    Last edited by Jade; 31-08-2005 at 21:45.

The spoilers i've read suggest that Sam is in prison for the forseeable future, but Peggy is going to do everything in her power to get Chrissie put away. Apparently Peggy is going to go for Chrissie in a really big way, the things she says and will have an effect. And when Phil & Grant turn up, it's going to be brilliant! The Mitchells against Chrissie, I don't think she has much chance do you?!

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    The spoilers i've read suggest that Sam is in prison for the forseeable future, but Peggy is going to do everything in her power to get Chrissie put away. Apparently Peggy is going to go for Chrissie in a really big way, the things she says and will have an effect. And when Phil & Grant turn up, it's going to be brilliant! The Mitchells against Chrissie, I don't think she has much chance do you?!
    HA cool- sorry but i can't stand chrissie i think sheis a kiniving bitch!! and i cant wait to see phil peggy adn grant to get theeir hands on her!! i actualli feel soo abd for sam cos she didnt murder ne one!

threre are loads of threads on Sam/Chrissie and thr Trial

Closing

Thread Information