Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The late night ones.

Nope there is not one on friday- or i just don't have the spolier.

Quote Originally Posted by bouncetigger
    Nope there is not one on friday- or i just don't have the spolier.
    oh thats kinda odd

no its running monday to thursday. I cant wait to see what happens with Dannii and that awful guy. i really dont like him

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    no its running monday to thursday. I cant wait to see what happens with Dannii and that awful guy. i really dont like him
    i know that will be interesting

does sam know that andy has that GHB stuff on him? Surely he doesnt or he would stop him...

I usually like the late night ones, although, i hate how they dont really tie in with the series, coz like the last time lisa went away to paris and that, and she never told any of her mates about it in the actual show... yeh right, if some guy wisked me off to paris in a private jet i'd tell every1!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenbobber
    does sam know that andy has that GHB stuff on him? Surely he doesnt or he would stop him...

I usually like the late night ones, although, i hate how they dont really tie in with the series, coz like the last time lisa went away to paris and that, and she never told any of her mates about it in the actual show... yeh right, if some guy wisked me off to paris in a private jet i'd tell every1!!!!!
    yer lol

sounds good

does anyone know what the repurcussions are for danni after the late night episodes? is she raped? and does anyone know if this andy is to become a permanant character in the show, for a courtcase or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by leanne27
    does anyone know what the repurcussions are for danni after the late night episodes? is she raped? and does anyone know if this andy is to become a permanant character in the show, for a courtcase or whatever.
    dannii gets raped but cant remember anything the next day and so andy tells her nothing happened. i dont know if andys going to become a permanent character, i think he might be
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by di marco
    dannii gets raped but cant remember anything the next day and so andy tells her nothing happened. i dont know if andys going to become a permanent character, i think he might be
    oh dear dear

Thread Information