Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The late night ones.

The late night ones.

Crossing The Line: Andy's sinister secret: Airing Monday, 5th September 2005 at 23:00 on Channel 4

Andy reveals a sinister secret when he puts a bottle of GHB in his pocket before heading out with Sam.

Lee and Bombhead get the planning for the presidential party of the year underway.

Ben is insistent that Ally and Alex are more than just brother and sister. Lisa stops his train of thought with the shock revelation that she thinks she and Ben should move in together. And when Ben sees Ally and Lisa on the bed together his imagination goes into overdrive!

Crossing The Line: Is Lisa gay?:Airing Tuesday, 6th September 2005 at 23:00 on Channel 4

When Russ and Sam meet Andy by an office block they wonder what he has in store for them.

Dannii and Zara procure the necessary booze for the party. Lee calls on Chris from the entertainments committee to help him sort some acts for the following night. Chris is only too happy to help, but what exactly does he have planned?

Zara is shocked to find a pregnancy kit in Sally's room.

Ben and Lisa are out in Chester but Ben has things on his mind: has Lisa got a secret lust for Ally? Lisa pulls Ben into a changing room to prove she's not gay. But then she confirms that they are both going on a night out with Ally and Alex tomorrow.

Crossing The Line: Lee makes a play for Aphrodite:Airing Wednesday, 7th September 2005 at 23:05 on Channel 4

With the party about to commence, Lee's excitement is tempered by the worry that his mum might be pregnant. But his night improves when he sees the vision of his dreams enter the house. Will oblivious Lee get it on with Aphrodite the transsexual snake charmer?

Sam finds himself backed into a corner by Zara, who is determined, for once, to get her man!

Meanwhile, Andy sets his sights on Dannii.

And as Ally and Lisa take to the dance floor, Ben's head is full of lesbian images; can he trust his woman?

Crossing The Line: Andy spikes Dannii's drink: Airing Thursday, 8th September 2005 at 23:05 on Channel 4

Lisa, Ally and Alex are all having a great time but Ben is determined to be the party pooper. When they get outside and discover the driver passed out in the front of the cab there is only one thing for it: Ben has to drive Ally, Alex and the model home.

Chris is delighted as he watches Lee flirt with Aphrodite the transsexual snake charmer; everything is going to plan.

Andy steps up his seduction of Dannii but she rebuffs him; however annoyed she is with Russ: she wouldn't cheat on him. But once they are alone Andy spikes Dannii's drink, and it's not long before the effects kick in…

late night holly oaks are usually rubbish beyond belief

The last one I watched was when, Luke, was raped.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

thanks for posting those
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

hey will i get the late nights on e4+1 and the ben lisa spin off dont have e4

Quote Originally Posted by jason_beech
    hey will i get the late nights on e4+1 and the ben lisa spin off dont have e4
    the late night ones are on ch4 and the spinoff is on e4, dont know if you can get it on e4+1, i dont have e4 so ill be missing it
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Poor Dannii - Andy is obviously a complete ***!!!!!!!! And IS Lisa gay? she cant be - can she?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Gal 88
    And IS Lisa gay? she cant be - can she?
    no i dont think she is, its prob just ben getting worked up about nothing
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

Well we will just have to find out, maybe Ben think she is as she has changed.

i cant ait actually are they not doing one on fri?

Thread Information