Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Maybe next time (Eastenders, danny centred)

Danny was leaning against Mike on the sofa, and picked up Mike’s arm to look at the watch on his wrist “Damn, its late” Danny groaned.

“You could stay here” Mike rested his chin on Danny’s shoulder

“What, you mean…”

“I don’t mean… I mean I have a spare room, you could sleep there if you wanted or”-

“Well I told Jake I would be back tonight” Danny admitted.

“I’m sure he wouldn’t mind… I have things you can borrow, clothes and such”-

“But how would I explain... I told Jake I had a date with some nurse, a female one” Danny looked down. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t tell him… not yet. Have I disappointed you?”

“Not in the slightest, and I understand” Mike stated slowly as he kissed Danny’s neck. “Though, I’m not sure I’d look good in a nurse’s outfit”

Danny laughed, “too right” he received a poke in the ribs for that, “ow, you don’t mind do you, that I didn’t tell Jake the truth?”

“Like I said before, you tell people in your own time. Besides, having a secret relationship is kind of exciting isn’t it?”

“I guess so” Dan smiled. “And you don’t mind me not spending the night?”

“I understand it’d be too weird. Don’t think you’ve spoilt anything either, it’s been a wonderful evening”

“Yeah, it has. Thanks Mike…for being so understanding and for…well you know”

“I know” Mike hugged Danny from behind, “move up babe, let me phone you a cab”

“…Did you just call me babe?” Danny raised an eyebrow.

“Um, I think I did”

“…Babe?” Danny repeated looking like he was either going to laugh or be annoyed.

“I was being friendly” Mike patted Danny’s back as he moved forward, allowing Mike to get up and get to the phone.

Danny shook his head to himself and couldn’t help smirk.

(\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/)

Danny slowly moved through the house in the dark, heading towards the kitchen. He couldn’t help but grin to himself in a silly school girl manner, as he thought about the evening he’d had.

He glanced over to the door surprised when there was a click and light burst into the room, at the same time there was a small cry and Alfie practically leapt in the air from shock, “Jesus Christ!”

“No, I’m Danny” Danny replied as he spotted the cups now with the light on, “drink?”

“When did you get back?” Alfie asked, calming himself down.

“About two minutes ago” Danny said as he poured himself a glass of water, “did you want one or not?” he asked, raising the glass before drinking some of it.

“I’m fine” Alfie waved off.

“Why are you down here then? You can’t have thought I was a burglar” Danny smirked.

“You Danny, you’re more like the HamBurglar” Alfie commented.

Danny rolled his eyes, “so, why are you down here instead of tucked up in bed eh?” he pressed.

“I came to get uh…” Alfie trailed off, without an excuse.

“Something on your mind Alfie?” Danny asked.

“Nothing that I’d talk to you about Danny, alright” Alfie snapped and was a bit surprised to see Danny’s expression fall.

“well sorry for asking” Danny snapped back.

“Dan, I’m sorry”

“What ever, I’m used to it anyway”

“I haven’t been able to think straight since finding out Kat’s coming back this week”

Danny dropped the tirade he was about to pull and put down his glass and faced Alfie, becoming serious “how did you find out?”

“…Zoe told me, when I was packing up the stall. She’ll be coming back this week”

“… so, is that good or bad news?”

“I don’t know”

“But you miss her?”

“Of course”

“Do you want her back?”

Alfie stared at Danny, remaining silent.

“Alfie, if you want her, you’re going to have to do something to get her, you can’t just sit back and keep quiet and go over the what-ifs and if onlys because you’re scared. You have to go for it”

“….blimey Danny, how much alcohol have you had to make you reasonable and smart?”

Danny rolled his eyes, “I am, you just haven’t cared to listen to me before”

“…Thanks mate” Alfie patted Danny on the shoulder, feeling a bit guilty for underestimating his cousin.

“Anytime, just don’t tell Jake, he might think I’ve grown up” Danny smirked and gave Alfie a one armed hug, “I’m going upstairs…is Jake awake?” he asked, and inwardly smiled at the rhyme.

“Probably”

“You staying down here then?”

“Yeah”

“Alright well, I guess I’ll see you in the morning”

“Yeah… g’night Danny”

“’night Alfie”
    Danny: but i haven't shaved yet
    Alfie: don't worry darlin, no-ones going to see those lovely legs of yours

Awww, sweet - nice to see Danny understanding how Alfie's feeling about Kat!

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute keep it up babes
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Thread Information