Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Letitia time out angers Enders

i no shes always leaving then coming back

Spoilt Letitia?? Shes an amazing actress, as most people would agree. Im sure they would let Shane Richie or Jessie Wallace do that as well.
    Barry wasnt one of the more wanted/neccessary characters anyway.
    xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa321
    Spoilt Letitia?? Shes an amazing actress, as most people would agree. Im sure they would let Shane Richie or Jessie Wallace do that as well.
    xxx
    here here, you words are like gold lisa321!

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    I honestly think Sharon is taking advantage of this so called prefered treatment..that is probably why the other cast memebers are a bit ticked off with her... its like one set of rules for HER and another set of rules for the rest,, if all the agents of each actor/actress bargained for the same type of contract Letita has then we might as well say good bye to EE..Seniority should also apply to the ppl playing Ian,Pauline and Dot.. all of those with high senority.
    I love Kat Slatter too.. I really hope they bring her back after she leaves with Alfie ( if that is what is supposed to happen)
    Any way this thread is about Letita Dean,, if she leaves I will not be sitting around holding my breath waiting for her to come back after 6 mos time,,
    JJ...That is also my point. Pauline, Ian, Dot, they should be allowed the same, but perhaps they haven't wanted it. Some people are quite happy with their situation as it is. Honestly, can you imagine Ian storming off if he is not let go to do a movie or a play? No, because he knows he has got it good where he is. I cannot imagine he is talented enough to do other things. That being said, Sharon may not be either, but for some reason she is allowed to come and go. If Sharon left for good tomorrow, I could not care less. So in my opinion, if I were one of the bosses, I would never allow it. I would call her bluff and let her take her chances in the world, but for whatever reason they must think she has a certain viewership that wants to see her back. Come, go, I dont care. She annoys me occasionally, when she tries to be funny and flippant. It seems her only character is a brooding, hair flipper. Of course that is just my opinion. Going back through the old episodes she has not changed her character much at all. She is always in crisis or on the crest of a crisis. What I do think, I wonder if anyone else agrees with me, they should make the show the way it used to be. More day to day events, real-life problems. That is why I began wathcing in the first place. EE is nothing like US soaps, which I have never or will ever watch. My mother is an addict of US soaps so I have seen the odd couple of minutes and they are the worst. Everyone has a great job, that they never go to. They are all rich, but you have now idea how. Kids are born and go away never to be seen again, until they come back years later as arch enemies of people they never met. Give me the old EE days over this claptrap anyday. "Sorry for the ramble."

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    here here, you words are like gold lisa321!
    :-) Thanks. You agree then?

Letitia is obviously seen as an asset to the show... i'm sure if other actors/actresses really wanted the same thing it'd be neogitable... I think it's stupid that she keeps leaving and coming back but i can't see her coming back to the show when she leaves in the new year...
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Letitia is'nt spoilt she is just a great character to have in the show, If any characters like Kat or Pauline (lol joking)wanted to stay im sure they would give them the same opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa321
    xxx
    The character of Barry was IMHO much better than that of Sharon Watts/Mitchell/??? and the actor who played him far superior to Letitia Dean
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information