Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Letitia time out angers Enders

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Of course they should be cross and annoyed at Miss Piggy getting top bill dropping in and out of the show when her ego and lack of money drags her back to deadenders

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    [QUOTE=kayla05]Bosses at EastEnders have come under fire from their cast members today after they claimed that co-star Letitia Dean is receiving preferential treatment.

The 37-year-old actress who plays terracotta Sharon
    TERRACOTTA SHARON that fake tan TONIGHT was OVER POWERING,, I think her hair extensions are a bit much.. she will be back when she runs out of money.. I agree with who ever the source was..it seems like there is a rule for her and a different one for the rest

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    Of course they should be cross and annoyed at Miss Piggy getting top bill dropping in and out of the show when her ego and lack of money drags her back to deadenders
    So u are saying Miss Piggy is gonna marry Kermit on Monday??? Oh lordy Alan

lol

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    So u are saying Miss Piggy is gonna marry Kermit on Monday??? Oh lordy Alan
    I have thought she was miss piggy for years but have never said it.

lol

Letitia probably has it in her contract, and i mean she has been on EE since the beginning so maybe she is preferred a bit, but only because she has been there so long.
    I think Tish is a great actress and i think EE know that she is loved among the fans!

Quote Originally Posted by *Fanatic*Loves Dennis*
    Letitia probably has it in her contract, and i mean she has been on EE since the beginning so maybe she is preferred a bit, but only because she has been there so long.
    I think Tish is a great actress and i think EE know that she is loved among the fans!
    Every one is entitled to their opinions. now if Babs Winsdor or June or Wendy or even Pam take off..its most likely health related as we know they have all been sick,, no one has read that Letitia has been ill and whatever..sorry I just do not think she should be "favored" over the rest of the cast..if she thinks she is such a prima donna then she should just start looking for work else where.. thats just MY 2 EURO CENTS WORTH,,
    One day she is going to find out that she does not have a job waiting for her and the DOOR WILL BE CLOSED on her..

They would have been better trying to get Janine back and not sacking Barry for doing panto
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by justjodi
    Every one is entitled to their opinions. now if Babs Winsdor or June or Wendy or even Pam take off..its most likely health related as we know they have all been sick,, no one has read that Letitia has been ill and whatever..sorry I just do not think she should be "favored" over the rest of the cast..if she thinks she is such a prima donna then she should just start looking for work else where.. thats just MY 2 EURO CENTS WORTH,,
    One day she is going to find out that she does not have a job waiting for her and the DOOR WILL BE CLOSED on her..
    well said I totally agree with you.

Thread Information