Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Letitia time out angers Enders

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    but letitia is a great actress so the bosses probably dont want to lose her
    Yeah and she is very popular... with us as most agree!!

i would be a bit annoyed if the bosses weren't treating everyone fairly but, theya re probably doing it for the best
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

I would rather that we had Barry than Sharon. Barry was a great character but Sharon is just the same boring person as ever.

yea me 2 barry was funny, although i think monday is gonna be great (don't you wanna just chop off those tacky hair extensions hehe)
    [SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Magenta][CENTER]

lol

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Flozza
    yea me 2 barry was funny, although i think monday is gonna be great (don't you wanna just chop off those tacky hair extensions hehe)

~I love Sharron but she does get preferential treatment over other cast members, which doesnt seem fair

Firstly, the article sounds like it's just written to cause trouble -- like maybe some people are annoyed, but it isn't a problem. Secondly, EE hasn't ever treated all actors equally. Some of them got a LOT more money than others. I don't remember what the deal with Shaun was, but usually actors have always taken off to do panto. Seems like he was the one who got treated unfailry, not that others get favortisim. How come Ross Kemp gets to direct other BBC shows? If anyone's going to get upset over something, THAT is certainly unfair! And what about Danielle Westbrook (not sure if I spelled that right...)? She got to bounce on and off the show for ages, and that was apparently because the BBC had to schedule around her drug problem. And, personally, I'm really not that optomistic that Tish actually will come back. Unless Nigel changes his mind, there isn't anything for her to come back to. And what about Steve and Ross and Barbara getting to come back? Or the times Gillian Talforth returned? I don't see anything unusual in what Tish is doing that would cause problems at Elstree.

Lettita does get alot of time off, more than the other characters do, dont get me wrong i love her, she's one of my fav characters but if this is true and the cast are complaining lets just hope it doesn't get more serious!

Of course they should be cross and annoyed at Miss Piggy getting top bill dropping in and out of the show when her ego and lack of money drags her back to deadenders
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information