Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Loose Women

Zoe Tyler has revealed that she plans to give up alcohol after being axed from Loose Women.

The singer, who has been a panellist on the chatshow for four years, filmed her last episode yesterday.

Tyler is quoted by The Mirror as saying: "Firstly, I'm going to go and cleanse my liver. I'm not loose anymore, I'm attached to a new man. I've learnt again how to be in a relationship. But I've been a single mum for eight years like so many out there."

The 41-year-old and host Kate Thornton will be replaced by Carol Vorderman and former Coronation Street actress Sally Lindsay in September.

Tyler recently said that she was "shocked" to be axed from the show.

Loose Women has suffered poor ratings so far this year, with viewing figures falling as low as 700,000.

Never been Carol Vorderman's greatest fan but when there is a good looking guy on Loose Women when she is hosting the show, she behaves like a bi**h on heat. Grow up, woman, you are over 50, not a teenager

Natalie Cassidy has revealed she is to become a regular on the Loose Women panel.
    The former EastEnders actress' first appearance will be on Friday alongside Carol Vorderman, Carol McGriffin and and Lisa Maxwell.
    The 28-year-old said her appearance in Celebrity Big Brother this year had thrown her back into the spotlight

Getting loose: Natalie Cassidy has revealed she is to become a regular on the Loose Women panel
    'Ever since Celebrity Big Brother people have been tweeting that they'd love to see me as a Loose Woman and now it's happening,' she told the Daily Mirror.
    'I can be very opinionated.'
    Natalie has fielded several messages of congratulations on Twitter from fans since the news broke.
    She replied: 'Evening all.. Thank-you for all your great comments re. @loosewomen So excited about Friday, my chance to get loud and loose! X'

Some regular panel members interviewing Peter Andre last week, from left, Carol Vorderman, Lisa Maxwell, Claire Sweeney and Jenny Eclair
    And to one friend she wrote: 'Let's hope I impress!'
    Meanwhile, ITV bosses are thought to be looking for last minute replacements for the panel after Jane McDonald and Janet Street-Porter were diagnosed with shingles.
    They may need to take up to a month off.
    Denise Welch may also take a break from the show to concentrate on her role in the stage version of Steel Magnolias.
    She said recently: 'I feel like I keep trying to juggle everything and I'm dropping things now and then. It's been really tough.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1rapeSB5M

Gobby Carol, currently in Celebrity Big Brother, admitted she became bored with talking about herself

Sunday People columnist Carol McGiffin is giving up her day job on Loose Women, we can reveal.

Our Woman on the Loose filmed her last shows in June after spending more than a decade on the lunchtime talking shop.

Gobby Carol, currently in Celebrity Big Brother, admitted she became bored with talking about herself.

She said: "When the show returns for its 18th series, I will no longer be on the panel.

"I'm sure some of you will rejoice but those who might be so pleased deserve some sort of explantation.

"I'd been thinking about it for at least a year. It seems mad to quit one of the best jobs in the world - you talk for an hour with like-minded women and get paid.

"But I felt I'd completely plundered my private life and exhausted my repertoire of anecdotes to the point of boring myself."

Carol was the longest-serving panel member, appearing in 1,172 episodes. She said highlights included having Bryan Ferry and Robbie Williams perform on the showand visiting the set of her favourite show Benidorm.

She added: "I had so many laughs, made so many friends. It's been such a big part of my life."

Sunday Mirror

Denise Welch has quit Loose Women after ten years due to recent changes made to the show.

The actress decided to leave the series on Friday evening following a meeting with ITV's new director of daytime Helen Warner about the return of Coleen Nolan and Kaye Adams.

It was announced last week that the two former panellists would be returning to Loose Women later this month.

"Yes, I've quit. I was hurt that changes were made and kept a secret, and that the person responsible for the decisions hadn't come and talked to me about it," Welch told the Sunday Mirror.

"She must have known how I felt. When you have invested ten years in a job our views should mean something and our feelings should be taken into account.

"Every show needs a shake-up. But the way the show's going I've felt that my wings have been clipped. Fundamentally the fun of the show is what made it for me, and I feel the way it's going is losing the fun of it."

The former Coronation Street star added: "People forget I'm an award-winning actress. It's important to me that I remind people of that."

Welch's exit follows the departure of fellow longtime panellist Carol McGiffin, who announced that she was quitting during her stint on Celebrity Big Brother in August.

Welch was most recently seen on ITV celebrity dancing show Stepping Out with husband Lincoln Townley. She won the ninth series of Celebrity Big Brother in 2012.

Popstar Jamelia is the latest addition to the Loose Women panel lineup, it has been revealed.

The singer's first show will air on Wednesday (November 27).

"I'm absolutely chuffed to become a Loose Woman!" said Jamelia.

"I'm really looking forward to sharing my thoughts and feisty opinions with the other women and the viewers, and can't wait to get my teeth into some great debates and to discuss issues that really matter."

Earllier, this year Jamelia appeared as a regular on BBC panel show I Love My Country.

The Loose Women panel has been rejigged over recent months with former regulars Nadia Sawalha, Jane Moore, Coleen Nolan and Kaye Adams all returning.

Last edited by tammyy2j; 25-11-2013 at 23:59.

i was going to apply but it seems i drink too little

jamelia should be sacked disgraceful comments from her

What did she say?

Thread Information