Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Loose Women

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I must be the only one who can't stand any of the panel. They're like a bunch of old women gossiping.
    I have watched the show a few times when I have been off sick or had a day off from work and I hate the show format too. They never talk about anything constructive. Instead the panel comes across as a bunch of older jealous women with nothing to do then to bitch about other people

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I must be the only one who can't stand any of the panel. They're like a bunch of old women gossiping.
    I have watched the show a few times when I have been off sick or had a day off from work and I hate the show format too. They never talk about anything constructive. Instead the panel comes across as a bunch of older jealous women with nothing to do then to bitch about other people
    I concur. Its on a par with Jeremy Kyle. I can't stand more than five minutes of the women.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I concur. Its on a par with Jeremy Kyle. I can't stand more than five minutes of the women.
    Loose Women and Jeremy Kyle= Bad TV!

those two shows are the only ones I name to describe daytime telly

When I was in college I used to watch Cash in the attic just to escape Loose women!

Oh yeah thats a good program

Yes I secretly loved that show along with Bargin Hunt!

And that too, but I get bored of them now

Now working full time no time for daytime TV the only TV i see at work is News 24 in our eating area!

Loose Women

Spice Girl Mel B is joining the panel of the ITV lunchtime chat show Loose Women, it has been confirmed.

The34-year-old, originally from Leeds but now based in Los Angeles, will appear as a guest presenter on the programme next month.

She will make her appearance for a week, starting on September 14.

The singer - real name Melanie Brown - will follow in the footsteps of former bandmate Emma Bunton, who has previously appeared on the show.
    I have watched the show a few times and it was fun - i like Coleen and Denise - Carol can be a bit OTT

Thread Information