Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Loose Women

Katie Price is set to become a permanent feature of the ‘Loose Women’ panel after ITV confirmed the star will be joining the show in the New Year.

And the former glamour model has promised to be ‘the most outspoken of them all’ when she takes her seat from Tuesday 5 January.

Katie announced her latest role in a video clip dressed as the Wicked Fairy from her recent panto performance of ‘Sleeping Beauty’, and warns: “Love rats watch out! Badly-behaved celebs beware, because it’s all about opinion and I’m won’t be holding back.”

She adds: “The Pricey’s always right! See you in January.”

Great Britain, you have been warned.

Katie is no stranger to the ‘Loose Women’ panel, having appeared as a guest panelist in the past.

In her latest TV role, the 37-year-old will appear once a week to debate the stories of the day, alongside her fellow ‘Loose Women’ co-hosts.

“I'm so excited to be joining the Loose Women panel in January,” Katie said. “I’ve always been a huge fan of the show because it’s about real female opinions. I’m joining a fantastic team and, as usual, I won’t be holding anything back.”

Sally Shelford, Editor of ‘Loose Women’, added: "Katie Price has all the ingredients of a brilliant Loose Women panelist: she’s frank, feisty and not afraid to voice her opinions, together with being a successful businesswoman and inspiring mum. The Loose Women team can’t wait to welcome her as an official presenter in the New Year.”

Katie's signing to the daytime show comes just days after it was confirmed that Vicky Pattison had also been snapped up to join the ‘Loose Women’ panel.

The ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ champ delighted fans when she confirmed the rumours, tweeting: “The cat is out the bag... I'm so Thrilled to announce that I will be joining the amazing loose women team with this bunch of sorts! So happy to be joining ITV.

Huffington Post UK

is coleen nolan still on this show?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is coleen nolan still on this show?
    Yes she is a regular

lots of complaints from attack on kim woodburn

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    lots of complaints from attack on kim woodburn
    Missed it .. might have to watch on itv hub

Thread Information