Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: how phil gets off

well how else where they supposed to get him out???

They should not have bothered.

Julia Smith would never have done this sort of thing.

I dont see how people can be dissapointed with this, it is a realistic way of him getting off, the main witness was the Security Guard who was paid by Den, with Den now gone if he changes his story no-one is gonna get to him and hes been "paid off" by Grant. Its a completly realistic way of getting him off all be it by technicality, but if you have no main witness the trial collapses!

Due to protection laws handed down by the CPS, this part of the storyline would not be able to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    when wat it confirmed grant was coming back the last i heard he was in talks with eastenders and that was from sharon marshell last week
    It's been in several newspapers and there's a Grant special in the latest edition of Soaplife that was out yesterday. I will post it later.

According to Soaplife this is how Phil gets off:

Grant goes to see the man due to give evidence against Phil (The security guard of the factory), upon his return to Walford and threatens to kill him if he doesn't get Phil off. The security guard then changes his evidence, the case falls through and Phil walks free.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer
    5 year old scriptwrters for 5 year old tweenies.
    eh? what that for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    According to Soaplife this is how Phil gets off:

Grant goes to see the man due to give evidence against Phil (The security guard of the factory), upon his return to Walford and threatens to kill him if he doesn't get Phil off. The security guard then changes his evidence, the case falls through and Phil walks free.
    ok well that was erm so mitchel stlye

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    It's been in several newspapers and there's a Grant special in the latest edition of Soaplife that was out yesterday. I will post it later.
    ive posted a interview with ross its on page 4 of this thread just check to see if its the same one

Quote Originally Posted by Matty L
    I dont see how people can be dissapointed with this, it is a realistic way of him getting off, the main witness was the Security Guard who was paid by Den, with Den now gone if he changes his story no-one is gonna get to him and hes been "paid off" by Grant. Its a completly realistic way of getting him off all be it by technicality, but if you have no main witness the trial collapses!
    You appear to forget the CCTV footage and the police witnesses. Grunt may be just fresh from a tour of duty with the SAS but I dont see how he would be able to make the police witnesses forgetful too. Phil had a firearm in his possesion when arrested by the boys in blue. End of. It is therefore in my opinion a totally unrealistic way of Phil getting off.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information