Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how phil gets off

Here I go again, everyone says that Den's return was not believeable and would not be if they did it again, but how the hell is Eastenders going to explain the Mitchell boys getting away with what they have been hiding from.

Grant was on the run and has been for 5 year. Police just dont drop something like that and even if it was to come out that Phil, was set up, he still escaped and battered a few cops etc/.... they would not let him get away with that just because he was set up and no matter if he was set up he still actively took part in a crime.

Lets see how Eastenders are going to explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by squarelady
    Grant's back for a couple of weeks, not long and Phil's back and then going for Christmas (panto) and then coming back again. It's not been confirmed that Grant is coming back yet.
    It's been confirmed that Grant will return in 2006 after the few weeks he is doing during breaks between projects this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim131
    It's been confirmed that Grant will return in 2006 after the few weeks he is doing during breaks between projects this year.
    when wat it confirmed grant was coming back the last i heard he was in talks with eastenders and that was from sharon marshell last week

interesting

not long left now till phils return

Quote Originally Posted by alkalinetrio
    not long left now till phils return
    yay i cant wait i love the advert for it

maybe he can prove he was in a car park with his girlfriend at the time,and the man who did the job was an imposter

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    maybe he can prove he was in a car park with his girlfriend at the time,and the man who did the job was an imposter
    Didn't the police find him in the factory?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    Here I go again, everyone says that Den's return was not believeable and would not be if they did it again, but how the hell is Eastenders going to explain the Mitchell boys getting away with what they have been hiding from.

Grant was on the run and has been for 5 year. Police just dont drop something like that and even if it was to come out that Phil, was set up, he still escaped and battered a few cops etc/.... they would not let him get away with that just because he was set up and no matter if he was set up he still actively took part in a crime.

Lets see how Eastenders are going to explain that?
    I don't think Grant is on the run. Phil was just as much responsible for the whole scam as Grant was, and he got off with it. Grant also gave the money to Phil. I agree with the Phil stuff though. Him escaping from prison wouldn't go down well in court. I suppose it must be something big which lets him off the hook.

But it makes it all so bad for the criminal justice system doesn't it. You cant ignore the law not even in soapland.

Thread Information