Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Beale (Gillian Taylforth)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    I think its pants that Kathy is being killed off. Why are Eastenders hell bent on killing everyone off
    Good Point I think it's turning into an obsession for them!
    Last edited by the_watts_rule; 25-11-2005 at 18:35.
    Thanks to Abi for my fab avatar!

Thumbs down

Its just so so awful

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    Tammy darling well done ! She did and I do believe that the new husband adopted him too
    I remember Kathy's husband wanting to adopt Ben, but I can't remember if he actually went through with it. I'm not sure if Ben would be safe with Phil. He wants to be a good father, but he can't help his temper, and sometimes that gets the better of him. He needs to go to anger management and get a grip on those feelings. The Mitchells are like the mafia, one false move and your out. You have to be willing to follow a certain code. It's not easy to just be yourself.

Although I feel Ian is quite controlling also. He has certain exceptations for his children, which he feels they have to meet. Very different from the ones Phil has. I think Ben would probably be more successful living with Ian. Peter is quite a nice sensible boy. If Ben was with Phil he'd just expect him to take over the family businesses, rather than building anything for himself. And I don't think that's the best thing.

I think the adoption did go through.

im in two minds here... one it would be good to see phil with a child it brings out his sensative side and shows a weakeness, but dare we risk it at loosing a popular character, she said after she leaves footballers wives she'd seriosuly consider returning, and FW is getting diare these days so it could happen sooner rather than later...

i think ben was adopted to,but they can get round that by having kathy and husband killed together,maybe bens one of them evil kids who killed his parents and now looking to come to walford and kill the rest of his family,i can only dream,or if the husband kills kathy in a drunken rage the husband would go to prison then ,

You could be right Callum. Something must happen to the husband because it was him who wanted to adopt Ben and he wouldn't let him go back to Phil.

This sounds good... shame she's off-screen though..

Yeah. But they can't do anything about it because Gillian didn't want to return so soon.

is this confirmation or a rumour? as they cant kill of a walford legend!

Thread Information