Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Beale (Gillian Taylforth)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Sharon of all people knows what it is like for a dead parent to show up, she should tell Ian after all he is her best friend or even like a brother to her
    Maybe her head's spinning trying to keep track of all the secrets flying around?

Or perhaps Kathy asks her to keep quiet so she has a chance to break the news to Ian herself?

Talking about Sharon's comment that Ian's like a brother to her: remember the DNA test they took that was corrupt and didn't provide an answer, and given the very popular theory that Gavin is Sharon's real father - DTC wouldn't retcon Gavin as Ian's father too...would he????!!!!!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 10-09-2015 at 23:36.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (13-09-2015), maidmarian (11-09-2015), parkerman (11-09-2015), tammyy2j (14-09-2015)

EastEnders gives you all of the gossip on Kathy Beale's return to Albert Square in a mini-documentary.

Just as Kathy makes her long-awaited return to Walford, take a walk down memory lane for a brief history of the iconic character in the video below:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...po2yRHTwdOfg2w

Far from just a retrospective, Gillian Taylforth also reveals secrets from filming her shocking return to the Square earlier in the year.

"I remember the director saying to me, 'Let's milk it'," Taylforth recalled. "It was like, wring them udders! I think I milked it for all I could."

EastEnders viewers were stunned when it was revealed that Kathy had faked her tragic death many years ago for an insurance scam.

Gillian Taylforth: 'Hollyoaks was fun but EastEnders feels more like home'
    EastEnders boss had his doubts about Kathy return until he remembered a Coronation Street plot

Now that she's back on the scene, Kathy is all set to rumble with long-time lover Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) and Sharon Watts (Letitia Dean) in the weeks ahead.

EastEnders continues on BBC One – now with much more Tracey the Barmaid.

digitalspy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-09-2015)

so will kathy and phil ignite their past romance

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    so will kathy and phil ignite their past romance
    Almost certainly. They already had a "moment" in the garage.

I really want Phil to stay faithful to Sharon though (and I definitely don't want to see her being his doormat). Perhaps we'll be pleasantly surprised?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (13-09-2015), tammyy2j (14-09-2015)

I think Sharon is thinking of herself and her marriage to Phil so wants Kathy gone and to stay dead

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-09-2015)

Won't Kathy be arrested if she comes back permanetly on the square or will the whole square just keep quiet and not inform the authorities. The latter seems unlikely because its ground 0 for the police.

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    Won't Kathy be arrested if she comes back permanetly on the square or will the whole square just keep quiet and not inform the authorities. The latter seems unlikely because its ground 0 for the police.
    Phil, Peggy, Billy, Sharon, Ronnie, Tracy and Mick all know she is alive now

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Phil, Peggy, Billy, Sharon, Ronnie, Tracy and Mick all know she is alive now
    Of course, this is the same people hiding Lucy's killer and would of hid Dot from the police. The truth is an alien concept to them.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xx_Dan_xx For This Useful Post:

lizann (15-09-2015), parkerman (15-09-2015)

Last edited by xx_Dan_xx; 14-09-2015 at 23:28.

Quote Originally Posted by xx_Dan_xx View Post
    There's a spoiler showing Kathy being arrested. If she wants her old life back she needs to officially re-assume her identity - meaning the police will find out whether the residents of Albert Square are prepared to keep her secret or not.

This is the post: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...998#post828998

Obviously she won't be held for long, though I can't imagine why. Perhaps she does some kind of deal?

Confusingly, she appears to be living with Gavin in Notting Hill when she's arrested...
    Last edited by Dazzle; 15-09-2015 at 00:37.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (15-09-2015)

Thread Information