Thread: Anyone remember?

Anyone remember?

Does anyone remember salvatori biagi? He was in the first series, the itiallian one, that had an affair with ian's wife donna?

I work part time in a local supermarket and i served him tonight, hehe. seen him the other day there too, apparently he's up here as he's gonna b in river city!!

I remeber Biagi, footballers wives was the best then!

Quote Originally Posted by kayla05
    I remeber Biagi, footballers wives was the best then!
    yeah definately. i liked the 1st series much better!!! It's just got a bit rediculous now!!!!

Yeah that was back in the good old days!
    I feel like its lost the plot, after Tanya went it just went completely mad, and then extra time began. Now I'm so confused I just stopped watching it. I don't know if i'll watch it next year.
    L*U*N*A

I watched it this year but never really got into extra time, infact I think i watched one episode, and never recognised anyone!!

It's definately getting to mental now, no wonder everyone is leaving it could have been a great show if they had went about it the right way. It's still good to watch but they've just took it too far, its just so unreal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenbobber
    I watched it this year but never really got into extra time, infact I think i watched one episode, and never recognised anyone!!

It's definately getting to mental now, no wonder everyone is leaving it could have been a great show if they had went about it the right way. It's still good to watch but they've just took it too far, its just so unreal!!
    I turned it on one night and I was sat there thinking.....who are these people?
    Why is there a clone of Frank and oh my god is that woman doing what I think shes doing with the vacumn cleaner?! I got to freaked out and turned it off.
    L*U*N*A

Did FW explain what happened with Sal/Freddie/Archie after they disappeared?

I think it was mentioned that Stefan had a nervous breakdown?

Thread Information