Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Jake/danny moon

Danny has to get my vote, purely cause my 3 year old daughter always asks for him everything she see Jake on the screen :-) It is quite cute really.. she also, for some bizzare reason, loves Stacey...

i dont find any of them attractive im more of a ronnie girl but i like them both in e/e because they make me laugh

I think Bro Moons rocks! Is Danny the one who is moodylooking? If so then Danny is the one who I like best. I also like Jake. He is caring, cool and love his brother. Aw! I hate EE for letting them go! *tuts* Shame on EE

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Big shame on EE I love them both as well both very different but very loyal to one and other
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

i cnt believe they are getting rid of 2 of the best, sexiest and freshest characters in the square to bring back the likes of boring old phil, peggy and kat. i mean theres only so many times you can bring old characters back e.g from the dead etc.
    its like with dennis, there bringing him bk so hes bad again, then they mite bring bk sharo n do the whole will they wont they again, its so predictable. i really cnt bleve thety would get rid of them after what they have added to the square.

Thread Information