Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: shannis interview from heat

yeah i hope they leave together and their is a hope that nigel will come back as he did not want to leave in the first place he jst wanted a long holiday to do other stuff

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Mr & Mrs Rickman have to leave together, they just have to. Dennis is'nt been killed off and Letitia is taking an extended break at the same time. It would be stupid to split them up and both go off alone. If and when Sharon return they can explain Dennis's abscence and maybe just maybe the Harmanmeister will return one day and Shannis will light up our screens again. I just can't wait for them get through all this Den stuff and be happy again.

but how could you explain his abscense, and why would she wont to be away from him for so long?

From digital spy

Dennis Rickman will not be killed off when he leaves Albert Square at the end of the year.

According to the Daily Star, Dennis, played by Nigel Harman, will decide to make a new life for himself in the US.

"As far as I know, Dennis Rickman will be left alive - pending a possible return," one source revealed. "If Nigel does not want to come back, then, after a decent interval, the part could be re-cast."

The insider added, "It will become increasingly apparent that Dennis needs to put the UK behind him."
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldelight
    From digital spy

Dennis Rickman will not be killed off when he leaves Albert Square at the end of the year.

According to the Daily Star, Dennis, played by Nigel Harman, will decide to make a new life for himself in the US.

"As far as I know, Dennis Rickman will be left alive - pending a possible return," one source revealed. "If Nigel does not want to come back, then, after a decent interval, the part could be re-cast."

The insider added, "It will become increasingly apparent that Dennis needs to put the UK behind him."

One quick question how is dennis and (sharon) going to live in an america when dennis has a criminal record i didnt think you were allowed
    angelblue

Quote Originally Posted by angelblue
    One quick question how is dennis and (sharon) going to live in an america when dennis has a criminal record i didnt think you were allowed
    they are characters in a show that's let Zoe Slater get away scotch free from any trouble with the police

i no yeah they should get away with it

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Thread Information