Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: McFadden slags Enders cast

Quote Originally Posted by *_*Smile*_*
    me neither if she's an ex girlfriend she's probably trying to get some money or something ...
    Probably!

Quote Originally Posted by magtart
    I would take this with a pitch of salt, I have a feeling that these "quotes" have been taken out of context and Steve is describing the charaters and NOT the actors
    Yeah, that sounds about right!

I do beleive most of it cos he hasn't denied anything and his co stars beleive it or babs wouldn't be calling him up calling him perverts,but the point is neither him nor leslie played the local vicar so it won't affect the part they play but its for ee to come out and say SO WHAT,maybe then the press will give up and move onto a show that'l listen

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    I do beleive most of it cos he hasn't denied anything and his co stars beleive it or babs wouldn't be calling him up calling him perverts,but the point is neither him nor leslie played the local vicar so it won't affect the part they play but its for ee to come out and say SO WHAT,maybe then the press will give up and move onto a show that'l listen
    why should he deny it? Its gutter press, the paper obviously has the knives out for ee and has launched an attack on one of its biggest stars (who isnt leaving!) This story was purposlely published to create friction between the cast. Im sure if steve mcfadden goes into work and says something like " i dont have a clue where they got that from, my lawyers are looking into it etc etc" it will all be forgotten about.

Lets remember this is not like the leslie grantham saga, where there was sufficient evidence to back the story up.

All this paper have is the word of a bitter ex.....its laughable how it even got printed - a pathetic attempt to ruin an ex

and by now about a 1000 phone calls fronm other doggers,if someone accused you in public of somthing has disgusting as dogging i'm sure youd feel compelledto deny such vile allegations if not true,calling work collegues is not the issue we all do that and don't mean it,but come on who would take such perverted allegations lying down if they weren't a dogger,i bet all the cast only have 2 words to say to him-DOWN BOY

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    and by now about a 1000 phone calls fronm other doggers,if someone accused you in public of somthing has disgusting as dogging i'm sure youd feel compelledto deny such vile allegations if not true,calling work collegues is not the issue we all do that and don't mean it,but come on who would take such perverted allegations lying down if they weren't a dogger,i bet all the cast only have 2 words to say to him-DOWN BOY
    lol maybe they will say that....

i just dont think he needs to deny anything - i didnt actually read the full story but as far as im aware the ex didnt have any proof of the dogging, did she??

and i imagine he probably will deny it to his colleagues but i dont think he should give the paper the satisfaction of a public denial.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tangliss
    Who does he think he is saying all that rubbish?
    i dont think this is true

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

i dont believe it either.

I think there is no smoke without fire,dont beleive all of it but there must be some true in there somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangliss
    Who does he think he is saying all that rubbish?
    Everyone goes on about "How can they say that?" or "who do they think they are?" Steve McFadden is just a normal person who works with these people everyday. Maybe some of it is true about his castmates. Maybe not. Perhaps it is his perception of his castmates. How about the people in your work? Is there anyone there you can't stand? Of course. maybe they think the same about you. We all seem to forget that this is a job for the actors and like any other job there are people you like and people you don't. i work with a woman who is a nosy busy body with a stick up her butt and I cannot stand her. She has bad breath, wears clothes that smell of mothballs and goes in the sun so much she looks like a saddle bag. Couple that with her bad personality and holier than thou attitude and you have got a horrible coworker. However, that is my opinion only, I'm sure others think differently and she could probably say some things about me, but when it comes down to it, we are just coworkers and don't like each other. Maybe that is all Steve McFadden is...a disgruntled coworker. I bet Jessie Wallace thinks he is an aging teletubby with overgrown stubble and a body by Budweiser that likes letting other people do his girl because he doesn't have the goods himself...or it could be he is just moodly and miserable because he is going bald so he shaves off what is there in the hope that no one will notice. Whatever the reason it is his opinion. The difference between his and ours is ours usually dont make the papers.

Thread Information