Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McFadden slags Enders cast

McFadden slags Enders cast

EastEnders star Steve McFadden has slagged off most of his Albert Square co-stars, according to his former girlfriend Angela Bostock.

As a result, McFadden, who plays tough guy Phil Mitchell, faces a tricky time when he returns to the soap in the near future.

With allegations hanging over him that he is a "dogging" pervert who enjoys having sex in public, Bostock said that McFadden was particularly critical of Ross Kemp, who also returns to the Square in the autumn as his on-screen brother Grant.

She told the Daily Mirror "He was bitterly jealous Ross got a £1million deal with ITV."

Bostock added that McFadden was upset that Barbara Windsor, his screen mum, seemed friendlier with Ross Kemp than with him.

Others in for a tongue-lashing were Jessie Wallace (Kat Moon) - "a big old lump with too much lipstick...looks like a brass", Adam Woodyatt (Ian Beale) - "a scrawny, snivelling, whingeing grass", and Wendy Richard (Pauline Fowler) - "a nobody who thinks she's queen bee".

However, undeterred, a BBC spokesperson said: "Steve's contract doesn't start until the end of the month. This does not affect his position."

Who does he think he is saying all that rubbish?
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

I'm afraid to say that steves days are numbered,the press have their knives out for him,the bbc let leslie granthem go for somthing which was similar but not so revolting,and so doing allowed the press to win,untill the press get steves head on a platter they will continue to slag EE with bad publicity as they did with leslie,when steve is gone they'll move on to the naxt contraversial ee star god help him or her,untll the day ee say we run the show ,not the press,

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    I'm afraid to say that steves days are numbered,the press have their knives out for him,the bbc let leslie granthem go for somthing which was similar but not so revolting,and so doing allowed the press to win,untill the press get steves head on a platter they will continue to slag EE with bad publicity as they did with leslie,when steve is gone they'll move on to the naxt contraversial ee star god help him or her,untll the day ee say we run the show ,not the press,
    i agree

First leslie (Den) slags some of the ee cast members now Steve is slagging them off whatever next. If they slag the ee cast members off then why don't they quit???

I dont know how much of this I believe.....

They have zero in the way of proof

orginally posted by pops110874
    I dont know how much of this I believe.....
    me neither if she's an ex girlfriend she's probably trying to get some money or something ...
    Last edited by *_*Smile*_*; 22-08-2005 at 14:49.

I would take this with a pitch of salt, I have a feeling that these "quotes" have been taken out of context and Steve is describing the charaters and NOT the actors

its his pathetic ex g/f who claimed he forced her to do something for 10 years! (which is laughable in itself) His career is going well and she has nothing! so she has had to stoop to just a low level. Its probably all rubbish, she just wants cash and the newspapers being just as pathetic decide to fall for it, the whole situation makes me sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Matty L
    its his pathetic ex g/f who claimed he forced her to do something for 10 years! (which is laughable in itself) His career is going well and she has nothing! so she has had to stoop to just a low level. Its probably all rubbish, she just wants cash and the newspapers being just as pathetic decide to fall for it, the whole situation makes me sick!
    I agree, I don't think he said any of that stuff either, i doubt he would.

Thread Information