Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Two Week: Don't Read If You Do Not Want To Know

justin is blameing himself as he was the one that got the knife and he did not get the knife than Ali would not have killed Macki and than Ali would not die.

yeah i agree, he is feeling entirly responsible for the death of mackie and Ali. also he said that he if he hadnt told Ali to run and leave the scene where mackie had been stabed then Ali wouldnthave got hit by a car and therefore wouldnt have died.

but he cant affrod to think like that. i know it sounds horrible but ali is dead and nothing he says to the police is gonna change that, when they find his prints on the knife thats it, he's going down for murder and even if he tells the truth now it might not make a difference as he's been lying the whole time which is an offence in its self.

but then Justin is in shook and depresion so he hasnt probably thought of any of this yet.

but i think that even Justin told the police what happened than the police would not believe him as ali was kind of like the boy that would not kill anyone- where as Justin is a badder so if you had justin and Ali together than Justin would stand out more as he look like a bully and look like someone who would scabbed someone, he is also blaming himself for when he told Ali to get away from the screen, so in the end Ali died but ali should not have ran out in the road, he should have just ran home on the street, But than Ali might not have been thinking straight after he stabbed macki.

yeah, his mind would have been all over the place and he wouldnt have looked for cars, they were the least of his problems after he'd just stabbed someone.

i agree that the police would beleive Justin becasue of his reputation. but if you think about it, Mel, Richard and Craug have all asumed that it was Ali who killed macki before he died, its just Justin not telling them they are right, so if they can see it then so should the police, but then again they dont know them as well as other people and would see justin as a bad boy, i still dont think justin should have hidden that knife where he did, its going to be found sooner or later and if oyu think about the only three people to be at the scene of the crime was Justin, Ali and Mackie, all three of there finerprints would be on the knife(Or in mackie's case his blood) but as both mackie and ali are now dead it would have been impossible for them to put the knife there, so it had to be justin.

So what Justin is should have just left it where it was, it alway that most finger prints, the police think it justin as he the kind of person who would kill someone and he had history with Macki.

omg! what was justin thinking in todays epi? i mean, first he goes to the hospital to get the knife back, surely he should have done that sooner and surely he would have realised that the police would prob be there. then, when he goes to the police station, he knows theyve found the knife but he still pretends he doesnt know anything, even though its obvious! why didnt he just tell the truth? hes making himself look really suspicious!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

It's all looking good

What i want to know is why Ben was asking Zara yesterday (30th August) when I have not seen Lisa hang with Zara for a long time..

Quote Originally Posted by shelley
    I think they are talking about what she is studying at Uni. I can't remember exactly what subject she is reading at University but I would imagine she knew what she wanted to do after Uni and is studying accordingly, but is now unsure about what she chose as a career.
    What was Lisa career? as i missed that part?

Quote Originally Posted by bouncetigger
    What i want to know is why Ben was asking Zara yesterday (30th August) when I have not seen Lisa hang with Zara for a long time..
    yeh that was a bit weird, maybe cos she was her friend and lisa hasnt really hung around with anyone recently so maybe ben thought that she would most likely be with zara?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information