Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 6th - 9th May 2024

Quote Originally Posted by PAJ88 View Post
    I?m predicting that Chelsea will leave after getting found out.

I?m guessing that Terese tells Paul they?ll never get back together, he in turn proposes to Chelsea who accepts. Before they get married everything Chelsea?s done comes out and she flees.

Probably won?t happen that way, but I really hope Chelsea gets caught out soon. Absolutely vile character.
    Spot on about CHAUL!! Good work.

I may be the only one, but I do love CHELSEA and feel she is perfect for PAUL. Both have made huge mistakes .

Not sure how KRISTA & CHELSEA get past this but I hope the writers give us something worth watching. CHELSEA running away is definitely not it! More soapy if she stays.

Im really interested to see how PAUL reacts to all this. Will he standby CHELSEA??

VIVA will do a brilliant job with this SL. Looking forward to seeing another side of CHELSEA.
    Last edited by Bossy7; Yesterday at 20:32.

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    Chelsea? Isnt mentioned in the spoilers for 2 weeks
    I like CHELSEA though she is her own worst enemy. Will hate to see the character just go.

The DS article (with a number of pictures), following the earlier TV Week story:

Neighbours engagement surprise for Paul and Chelsea
    But is Chelsea's downfall getting closer?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ea-engagement/

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours has revealed a first look at a surprise engagement party for Paul Robinson and Chelsea Murphy.

The couple celebrate in front of family and friends next week after their relationship finally takes a more serious turn.

Viewers recently saw Chelsea left rejected when she proposed to Paul, who has only ever seen their connection as a bit of fun.

However, that all looks set to change in upcoming episodes as Paul and Chelsea showcase their love for all to see.

Digital Spy can confirm that Paul asks Chelsea to propose to him again in next week's episodes.

This time, Paul is delighted to say yes and Chelsea immediately celebrates by putting plans in place for an extravagant engagement party.

Leo Tanaka suspects that Paul is merely using Chelsea to finally get over his ex-wife Terese Willis.

Paul stubbornly denies his son's theory and joins Chelsea's plans to give everyone a party to remember.

Chelsea couldn't be more pleased with herself as she puts on a white gown for the occasion and proudly shows off her engagement ring.

However, the happy occasion comes as Chelsea's lies and deceit are threatening to catch up with her. Could she finally be caught out, or will Paul proceed with the wedding plans?

Last month, Chelsea locked her Lassiters rival Krista Sinclair in the sauna room at the hotel. Her petty actions had terrible consequences when pregnant Krista tragically lost her baby.

Since then, Chelsea has covered her tracks by sleeping with IT technician Jeffrey Swan, who has proof of her guilt.

Viva Bianca, who plays Chelsea, recently said: "In all seriousness, I hope there's room for some redemption in Chelsea's story. I genuinely don't think she ever meant for things to go awry as they have.

"It's like a domino game she's lost total control of. Maybe she can make amends?"

Neighbours airs the engagement party on Wednesday, May 8 and Thursday, May 9.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (Today)

Apparently Inside Soap now has this spoiler for the May 9th episode: "Melanie leaves town and heads for the music festival circuit!". So, will it just be her leaving, or will Chelsea also be leaving town as well soon...? We will see.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (Today)

Happy we are getting CHAUL annoyed the secrets wont stay hidden for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Apparently Inside Soap now has this spoiler for the May 9th episode: "Melanie leaves town and heads for the music festival circuit!". So, will it just be her leaving, or will Chelsea also be leaving town as well soon...? We will see.
    No, I dont want CHELSEA to go anywhere. She needs to get redemption eventually!!

MEL on the other hand hasnt got any decent SL at present, she can go off for a bit.
    Last edited by Bossy7; Today at 08:22.

Thread Information