Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 8th - 11th April 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    This situation actually happened in today's episode (Tue 19th), although we don't know if Terese does catch her flight yet...Another suggestion re the 'emotional farewell', is that Krista may lose her baby when she gets locked in the sauna & that is what the farewell refers to? We will see..
    You were spot on with KRISTA Panther, I really didnt think writers would do that to her character after she went through so much hell already. MAJELLA is so talented. Great acting!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-03-2024), Pantherboy (29-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    A code brown is a medical emergency. Someone dies but who? Mike comes back for a visit and dies?
    I think code brown is an external emergency. Probably will have something to do with ANDREW getting injured at the job site??

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    You were spot on with KRISTA Panther, I really didnt think writers would do that to her character after she went through so much hell already. MAJELLA is so talented. Great acting!
    poor krista

Although 'code brown' may refer to an official medical emergency, when I read these spoilers, my first thought was that when they mentioned 'Karl responds to an urgent code brown' (Tue 9th) that they were just making a funny reference to the previous day's spoiler 'Karl ramps up his health kick' (Mon 8th)?? That is, Karl may just have some kind of personal 'toilet' related emergency? Given all the other high drama going on at the moment, I think a more light-hearted storyline would be a welcome addition. We will see...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (29-03-2024), lizann (30-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    poor krista
    Still cant believe it happened. Love KRISTA! She would have been a great Mumma. At least she has ABBY.

Although 'code brown' may refer to an official medical emergency, when I read these spoilers, my first thought was that when they mentioned 'Karl responds to an urgent code brown' (Tue 9th) that they were just making a funny reference to the previous day's spoiler 'Karl ramps up his health kick' (Mon 8th)?? That is, Karl may just have some kind of personal 'toilet' related emergency? Given all the other high drama going on at the moment, I think a more light-hearted storyline would be a welcome addition. We will see...
    Love the way you think outside the square PANTHER!

We definitely need something light hearted.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-03-2024), Pantherboy (29-03-2024)

Looks like I was right about Karl's 'code brown'. Just read this post about the spoilers for Tue April 9th:

"With their health kick underway, Melanie, Karl, and his grumbling tummy, are raring for another bike ride. However, as they're out and about, Karl's grumbling tummy takes a nasty turn, forcing Karl to dash into a nearby bush in someone's front yard for an urgent code brown."
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 02-04-2024 at 12:37.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (02-04-2024)

Looks like I was right about Karl's 'code brown'. Just read this post about the spoilers for Tue April 9th:

"With their health kick underway, Melanie, Karl, and his grumbling tummy, are raring for another bike ride. However, as they're out and about, Karl's grumbling tummy takes a nasty turn, forcing Karl to dash into a nearby bush in someone's front yard for an urgent code brown."
    Spot on PANTHER!!!

Humour definitely needed at this point! Give us your insight on HAZ now ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (02-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    Spot on PANTHER!!!

Humour definitely needed at this point! Give us your insight on HAZ now ..
    Well, like a lot of people, I don't think Haz will end up being the 'villain' in all of this. Everything we have seen lately seems to be pointing us that way, but it appears all too obvious. Even if it turns out he is behind things, I'm sure it will be a case of his mental health issues (split personality?) & that once everyone knows his situation, all will eventually be forgiven. Like I mentioned earlier, his sister will be rocking up soon, so how does she fit into all of this? (You would have to think that she is probably the one that has been secretly watching Haz/Mackenzie). We have known for a while that she is joining the show, but there has never been any mention of a brother until the other day. Haz said that "some people think he is just like me", so I am thinking does he really exist? or is he just Haz's alter ego/other personality? Who knows, just a thought. Hopefully we will learn more when his sister finally puts in an appearance.

Just on that, apparently Stephen Phillips (who was in TV show 'Winners & Losers') will be playing 'a mysterious new character' named Zach soon in the Haz storyline. I think that when Mackenzie becomes increasingly suspicious of Haz's behaviour she does a bit of digging & finds Zach, so hopefully this will also shed more light on the Haz situation - there is a picture of her & Zach sitting & talking at a table outside the Tramstop (hopefully this link works: https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...00&vt=2&sim=11)

The other possibility of course, as someone may have already mentioned, is that Haz is being targeted by someone. With Haz's newfound computer smarts, is it someone from his computing/hacking past who is out for revenge for some reason & tormenting him by targeting his friends (& Haz himself)? If Haz's 'evil' brother does actually exist, is he the real hacker? And is Haz bugging people's phones just to try & keep them safe somehow/monitor what the real hacker is up to? I have also just seen a snippet/post saying that Andrew will soon discover that the cybercrimes against Jane, Aaron and Holly have all come from the same IP address and have been executed through a malware app, & that Mackenzie will then download an anti-virus app and discover the malware has also been installed on her phone. So things appear to be coming to a head.

I am not sure whether the show will go down the mental health road with this story, but you never know, so I think maybe Haz being targeted by someone is the more likely scenario. As always, we will see....
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 02-04-2024 at 23:11.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (03-04-2024)

Well, like a lot of people, I don't think Haz will end up being the 'villain' in all of this. Everything we have seen lately seems to be pointing us that way, but it appears all too obvious. Even if it turns out he is behind things, I'm sure it will be a case of his mental health issues (split personality?) & that once everyone knows his situation, all will eventually be forgiven. Like I mentioned earlier, his sister will be rocking up soon, so how does she fit into all of this? (You would have to think that she is probably the one that has been secretly watching Haz/Mackenzie). We have known for a while that she is joining the show, but there has never been any mention of a brother until the other day. Haz said that "some people think he is just like me", so I am thinking does he really exist? or is he just Haz's alter ego/other personality? Who knows, just a thought. Hopefully we will learn more when his sister finally puts in an appearance.

Just on that, apparently Stephen Phillips (who was in TV show 'Winners & Losers') will be playing 'a mysterious new character' named Zach soon in the Haz storyline. I think that when Mackenzie becomes increasingly suspicious of Haz's behaviour she does a bit of digging & finds Zach, so hopefully this will also shed more light on the Haz situation - there is a picture of her & Zach sitting & talking at a table outside the Tramstop (hopefully this link works: https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...00&vt=2&sim=11)

The other possibility of course, as someone may have already mentioned, is that Haz is being targeted by someone. With Haz's newfound computer smarts, is it someone from his computing/hacking past who is out for revenge for some reason & tormenting him by targeting his friends (& Haz himself)? If Haz's 'evil' brother does actually exist, is he the real hacker? And is Haz bugging people's phones just to try & keep them safe somehow/monitor what the real hacker is up to? I have also just seen a snippet/post saying that Andrew will soon discover that the cybercrimes against Jane, Aaron and Holly have all come from the same IP address and have been executed through a malware app, & that Mackenzie will then download an anti-virus app and discover the malware has also been installed on her phone. So things appear to be coming to a head.

I am not sure whether the show will go down the mental health road with this story, but you never know, so I think maybe Haz being targeted by someone is the more likely scenario. As always, we will see....
    Great post! Thank you.

I too dont think theyll go with the split personality SL though it would be way more interesting to watch.

I?m interested to see the part HAZs sister plays in all this. Is she the good guy or the bad guy??

The whole hacker angle seems most likely after everything we have seen so far.

I just hope that it all plays out better than this FELIX/ JJ reveal. I cant believe they went with this current SL . Hate it!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-04-2024)

Thread Information