Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Warnings

Warnings

I'm not sure if i am posting this in the right place so sorry if i am!

I got a warning ages ago for posting a link, which i thought i could do because other people were, but after i posted when i read the rules at the top of the spoilers page and it said you cant post them but it was too late!!
    Will the red thing at the top when i post things ever go away?
    thanks
    hayley x

Lol.. the red thing is to report bad post. But you got a warning for posting an external link not a soapboards link or something like search engine etc. It must have been a link for another forum or soemthing.. No this warning won't ever go away.. that's the problem you see.. most people don't read FAQ's and rules.. and its too late lol. But now you know the rules your ok xx

sorry, i gave that warning- didnt know you then, sorry, there is another wanred post further up the thread for the same thing, as far as i can work out its not removable, but will speak to GR about it, maybe there is something we can so like a clean slate, if people manage to survive two months without any warnings or alerts????

Rach.. its not the fact of someone doing something wrong and if you don't know them you gave them a warning!! You just gave the warning because you saw a wrong link... your just doing your job hunny xx

very true spicy,

what do you think of my clean slate idea???? there is someone on here who could probably do with it? two (or three) months with no alerts or warnings and it zeros???

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    very true spicy,

what do you think of my clean slate idea???? there is someone on here who could probably do with it? two (or three) months with no alerts or warnings and it zeros???
    I'm not sure the warning system could do that automatically though Rach and it would be slightly tedious for GR to keep track of things and do it manually

Alerts eventually disappear on their own but warnings stay for good.
    Last edited by Treacle; 20-08-2005 at 16:36.

Dont worry Rach! I just wondered if i could get rid of it!!
    I posted a link to the ********* because someone asked me the address!!

cheers WQ, i didnt know if the system could do it automatically ot not?

cheers WQ, i didnt know if the system could do it automatically ot not?
    It's a good idea though, maybe there's something GR could add that will do it.

Give me one guess lol Erm clean slate idea... it sounds ok obviously the people in the postition would like this.. after a few months to clean tis ok but only if they know what they done. I can see hayley understands and I know the above-mentioned-one-guess-person has learnt a bit... and as soon as we see people learning from their mistakes then we should allow a clean slate... only if we are sure though!!

Thread Information