Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love (Demi & Leo) Please Read

Forbidden Love - Part Seven Black and Blue

*~* December 2001 *~*

It was Christmas morning. The miller kids were sat opening all their presents and playing with the things they got. Rosie was preparing a lovely Christmas Dinner and Keith was fussing over the dog. Suddenly the door rang and Demi answered it. Leo stood in front of her and didn’t say a word, Trisha had red eyes and was also quiet. Demi could see the fury in Ray’s eyes and she grew scared, he put on a front. “Merry Christmas Darling!” he smiled as he walked in.

“Merry Christmas Demi.” Trisha smiled as she followed him in. Leo stood on the door step scared to come in. but he followed Demi once his parents had gone. They’d come round to see Keith and Rosie on that Christmas morning for an hour or so which gave Leo a chance to play with Demi and Darren as he had no brothers and sisters of his own.

“Look at my new nurses game Leo, wanna play?” Demi asked as he nodded, Darren also joined in and played doctor. “Right, Leo sit there and lift up you sleeve demi said as Leo looked at her. “No, I don’t want to.”

“Leo, c’mon”

“No! I don’t want to play!” he snapped as Demi laughed thinking it was part of the game. “C’mon!” he pulled up his sleeve as Leo struggled to stop Demi from revealing what was under it. But her managed to lift it all the way. She gasped as Darren’s eyes widened. Leo sat there as he felt ashamed and hurt, his arm had as bruise that was quickly turning purple.

“Who did that!” Demi asked but Leo shook his head. “No one!” He snapped rolling his sleeve back down.

“Wow!” Darren said with his eyes still rather wide. The kids heads suddenly turned as they heard shouting, they went down and sat on the stairs.

Thats great carry on !
    Leo frm Eastenders is well fit!!!
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...3/DemiNLeo.jpg
    Luv sheree

please do more soon because i want to read more soon its fanatastic! please do more very very soon!
    Last edited by eastenderfan_91; 24-08-2005 at 14:18.

Forbidden Love - Part Eight Merry Christmas (Continued from the part before. Thanks for reading Guys! )

“I put everything into that Keith!” Ray gritted his teeth as Keith looked at him. “Alright calm it, I’m sorry yeah. But it didn’t work, it cant work.”

“Well I want it back then!” Ray snapped as Keith shook his head. “Nah nah Ray, we agreed to risk it all, we knew it could work just as much as it couldn’t.”

“I’ve not nothing left Keith don’t you understand!” Ray yelled getting up from his seat in a sweat. “Ray please” Keith tried to reason with him. Ray ran a hand through his hair. “Its all gone everything, 16 bloody years!” Ray yelled again as he grew angrier and angrier.

“Calm down Ray, we’ve got other savings!” Trisha said trying to calm her husband down.

“No we haven’t Trish! Are you stupid or something, I’ve blown it all! I put it all in everything we had!”

“Oh Ray!” Trisha cried as she realised the extent of their problems.

“I didn’t know Ray, sorry.” Keith sighed as he felt rather guilty.

“You didn’t try bloody hard enough did ya!” Ray yelled “You’ve lost me my whole life! I’ve got nothing left!” Ray shouted again as he begun to loose his temper once again.

“You’ve done this on purpose int ya! Let me loose everything but you! You’ve still got money to fall back on, a life to lead, how am I gonna fed my family Keith!” Ray panicked as it all sunk in that he had nothing left.

“Ray I’m sorry, it didn’t work out its not my fault, I’ve lost out too”

“C’mon Trish, we’re going home. LEO!” Ray yelled as he left the house is disgust and panic. Trisha ran after him as she dragged Leo with her. The millers stood in shock as to what they had witnessed, the twins came down and looked at Keith. “Where’s Leo gone?”

“Home sweethearts, he’s gone home.”

please do more soon its great

Forbidden Love - Part Nine Torn Apart

*~* 3 days later. *~*

Demi, Darren and Leo were all playing on the green by the estate. The three children laid on the grass giggling and laughing, about something that happened a few minutes ago.

“Can you hear that?” Demi said sitting up. “Yeah, there at it again.” Darren replied as Leo looked around. “What they shouting for! I don’t get it!”

“LEO!” The kids looked round as they saw Trisha heading there way followed by Ray and Keith. “Get in side! NOW!” she yelled as ray came over and grabbed Leo by the arm. “Ouch! Dad your hurting me!” Leo cried as Ray dragged him across the grass. “Ray! Stop it ray he’s just a kid!”

“C’mon Kids, inside now!” Keith yelled as the twins quickly got to their feet, they watched as Leo was being dragged back into the house. “Now!” Keith yelled as the twins quickly followed him into the house not looking back at Leo. That was the last time the three kids could ever hang out together.

“Dad, cant we go and sit with Leo!” Darren asked as Keith shook his head. “Why?” Demi asked.

“He aint worth it kids! None of that sorry lot are!” Keith snapped as he turned to his kids. “Look, I don’t want you two anywhere near Leo and his family alright, they’re bad news!”

Forbidden Love Part Ten Little Gossips

*~* A week later January 2002*~*

Darren and Demi were back at school and hadn’t see Leo since he’d been dragged across the estate. Now 10 the twins looked around for their friend but he was know where to be seen. But that day Leo did turn up but a little late. He was glad to see the twins and it wasn’t long before they begun to walk about what happened that day.

“My dad just kept yelling, saying we hadn’t got anything left, that your dad had ruined our lives, that we could never see you lot again or anything.” Leo said as he reminisced about that week.

“Ours too, he said your dad was out of order and wasn’t willing to gamble something, he wanted it all for him self,” Darren said as he told his story

“Yeah, that yous lot were scum and we could never see you again.” Demi added.

“But we will wont we, I mean we’re in the same school, and we are going to the same school next years int we!” Leo said as he realised his parents couldn’t keep the friends apart. “Course! They cant keep us apart!” Demi smiled as they walked off to their class.

a bit of A and a bit of C
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

cool a bit very soon i am really liking your story

loving your story xXxJessxXx keep it going im really into it

Thread Information