Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love (Demi & Leo) Please Read

Forbidden Love Part Four - Terrible Twins (Sorry the part before this is part three not two! thanks for reading it guys!)

*~* November 1995 *~*

Demi and Darren our sat on a bench in the playground. Leo came running over to join them. “Aright?” he asked as they nodded and perched beside them. “What ya up to?”

“Just thinking who’s dinner money we can skank! We‘ve already got a total of £3.27” Darren chuckled as he rubbed his hands together.

“Oo oo look at her over there.” Demi smiled as she pointed to a lonely girl sat on her own in the corner. “I’ll take care of this one, wont be a sec.” Demi smiled as she got up.

“Ah no not her Dem’s!” Leo sighed as he looked over at her all alone.

“What you got a soft spot for her something Leo?” Demi asked as she turned back.

“No!” Leo defended him self quickly. “Its just, look at her, she’s all alone and your gonna go take her money.”

“Leo you aint no fun are ya! Go on Dem’s!” Darren encouraged as she ran off over to her.

“Demi!” Leo yelled out to her making her turn. “Look, I got another idea we can do, don’t involve no ones money being taken, but its good I promise ya!” Leo tried to convince Demi into his new game, sighing she turned back around. “It better be good Leo!”

Demi stood in front of Leo with her arms folded and raised one of her eyebrows. “Well!”

“Er… erm… well, oh I dunno Dem’s, but that aint hardly fun is it? C’mon lets just go play on the swings” Leo smiled as he ran off, Demi and Darren swapped board looks as they followed their friend.

this is really good at what age will you write up to? but its great so please do more soon!

thats well good keep on going with this story im really getting into it the borders is so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by eastenderfan_91
    this is really good at what age will you write up to? but its great so please do more soon!
    I'm not really sure. At the moment they are around 4/5, so far i've written a few more parts where they are still children. one when they are about 8 and a couple where they are about 11.

Then it goes on and they are tweleve which leads to them getting together. it then focuses on them as twelve years old for a while and about them being togeter then goes on when they are 13 and Demi is pregnant. etc.

but would you rather me keep it like this, skipping through the years when they are children to so them at 12 which is as i have written it. or would you like me to add bits in between the time they are 5 and 8, i havnt written anything inbetween yet as i'm not sure what to write. i've been focusing more on their teenage years. so do you prefere reading when they are children or teenagers?

i think it sounds really great and the stages are fine i love reading it and i think that you should do a mix of both children and teenagers but it is really great and i love reading it so please do more soon xx
    Last edited by eastenderfan_91; 22-08-2005 at 16:59.

i like this it's so sweet!

Forbidden Love Part Five - On the Ball

*~* March 1995 *~*

Demi and Darren ran across the green of the estate. At 5 years old the twins were out playing with their mates in the street.

“Darren! Demi!” Cael smiled as he saw his friends running across the green. Darren and Demi put their jackets down and sat on the grass. “Where’s Leo!” Demi asked as Jimmy shrugged.

“He said he was coming out earlier, but I dunno where he’s got to.” He replied as he kicked the ball into the back of the net. “Oui that aint fair Jim, I weren’t ready!” Cael winged as Demi got to her feet.

“Give me ago!” Demi said as he walked into the game followed by Darren.

“You cant play football!” Cael snapped coming out form the goal. “Yeah you cant play with us!” Darren added as he joined in the game chucking his bag on the floor.

“Why not!” Demi snapped as she folded her arms. “Because you’re a girl!” Jimmy said as Cael and Darren nodded in agreement. Demi unfolded her arms and walked up to the ball. “Go on Cael!” Demi snapped at him to go back in goal. Demi concentrated carefully on the ball as she took a run up and went to Kick it. “Demi!” she kicked the ball but it went flying up over the posts, sighing she turned “What!” She snapped as she saw Leo running over form the flat.

“Leo!” She snapped folding her arms again. “Look what ya made me do!” She sulked as Leo dumped his things, “So you playing with us then?” He asked as Demi looked up with a smile “Can I?” she asked as Leo nodded. Other boys sighed as they walked off ready to play.

“What?” Leo said in defence wondering what they were all moaning at him for.

Demi was running with the ball as she dodged Darren, Jimmy and Leo and reached the front kicking the ball into the back of the net. “Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” Demi yelled as she ran round with her arms in the air.

“Cael!” Darren yelled sighing as he threw him self on the floor in defeat.

“It weren’t my fault!” Cael snapped as he joined Darren on the grass.

“Well it weren’t us in goal was it!” jimmy added as Cael shook his head. “Its his fault!” He snapped pointing at Leo.

“Me?” Leo said shocked. “Why!” He snapped as cael got up, “Because you let her play!” he snapped as he sat back down again joined by Leo.

“So what else can I beat you all at!” Demi smiled standing with her hands on her hips as the boys sighed and laid on the grass.

thats great please do some more very soon!

Forbidden Love - Part Six Doughnuts

*~* July 1996 *~*

The Millers Leo and Ray had been travelling for almost an hour. This was their first ever holiday away with each other.

Ray, Keith and Mickey were all in the front, trying to find the right way to go. Dawn was behind them huffing and puffing with Rosie chattering away. And demi, Darren and Leo were all behind playing a little game.

They’d gone to the sea side for the day. It was the hottest day of the year and the millers and taylors were sat on the beach. Mickey was playing football with some friends he’d made, dawn was trying to catch the sun though she knows how badly she burns. The adults were sharing beer and a few laughs while Keith and ray were finalising their business idea. While Demi, Darren and Leo were playing by the sea.

“I love it here.” Demi smiled as the kids took a seat in the sand.

“Yeah me too, I love feeling it between ya toes!” Leo added as Darren rolled about in it.

“Daz! Lets burry ya in the sand, c’mon Demi!” Leo cried. Together the three of them dug a big whole with their bare hands.

“Right in ya get!” Demi smiled as she looked at Leo, Darren climbed in the whole straight away as Demi and Leo frantically started pushing all the sand back into the hole over Darren. But Darren couldn’t bare it, the sand tickled and before they got to far covering him over he jumped up and started itching. “Darren!” Demi snapped at her brother for ruining the game.

“Well I’ve got another, its called doughnuts!” Daren begun as Leo smirked ad Demi’s eyes lit up. “Doughnuts, ones with Jam, do we get to eat em?”

“Its one Mickey taught me. All ya do is go into the sea and get ya self all wet…”

“Yeah”

“The come out dripping went and roll round in the sand.”

“Then will I get a jam doughnut?”

“Yeah sorta” Darren laughed as Leo smiled. They watched as Demi went and got her self all wet in the sea. She came running out and rolled in the sand. She got up and looked at her self. “Erhhhhh! I’m all sandy, erhhh it wont come off!” she moaned as the boys fell about laughing.

“I’m not playing anymore!” Demi sulked as she folded her arms and went back to the adults.

please do some more quickly as i think its fantastic

Thread Information