Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Forbidden Love (Demi & Leo) Please Read

Smile Forbidden Love (Demi & Leo) Please Read

I have already written a huge story about Demi and Leo, its rather long. I dont know weather to post it as it is or make some changes. so i'll let you decide. I want to write a story about their past, and write what happends before the millers moved to walford showing the feud between ray and keith and hjow Demi and Leo got together etc. so i dont know whether to:

a)post my current story: It begins with them running away and a bit about them living in the squat them leo dying as we already know. i've added then funeral which is very emotional. then its got how Demi copes with the death of Leo. in it there is a conversation between Trisha and Demi than brings back Demi's memories of Leo and shows how they got together and what life was like before the millers came to walford. But as most of the running away bit and Leo dying has actually happend in Eastenders so i might change it, also in the coming weeks of Eastender we will see Demis reaction and how she copes so maybe it might be boring to read it aswell.

b)A simple story about their past. how they got together and their life as kids. What really happend between Keith and Ray?

c)Them running away to the squat but Leo doesnt die, Will the millers except Leo, will the taylors except Demi, will Keith and Ray be able to put their past behing them for the sake of their children and graddaughter?

In stories A/C would you rather their past be flashbacks halfway through the story. Or at the begining, then move onto what happends when the millers move to albert square?

Please reply with the one you'd like to read most and i will start posting ASAP!
    Last edited by xXxJessxXx; 20-08-2005 at 12:21.

i think the second one because we all know what has happened lately so it will be intresting to read a script from their past

Forbidden Love part one - Hide & Seek

*~*July 1995 *~*

4 year old Demi and Darren were sat in the living room playing with their toys. Keith was sat on the sofa watching a documentary and Rosie was washing up. 13 year old Dawn was sat on the sofa on the phone to her friend and doing her nails at the same time.

“Darren quick! Fire Fire!” Demi yelled at the top of her voice.

“Oh No! Quick everyone out! Nee Naaw Nee Naaw!” Darren joined in with his sisters play.

“Ahhhhh!” demi yelled with a little laugh

“And I was oh my god! No! Really!” dawn with twiddling her hair with her fingers.

“Oh gengous!” Mickey snapped as the dog wiped hairs all over 11 year old Mickey.

“Hey kids, have a little hush please! Let ya old man watch the telly eh?” he sighed as the kids quietened down. Then the door bell went. “For god sake!”

“I’ll get it!” Rosie called as she opened the door, all of a sudden Keith turned as a little boy ran in the room. “Leo!” Darren jumped with excitement. “You can play fires with us!” Demi smiled.

“Look, Kids, how bout you go play your little game out side yeah? Go on, Dem’s, darren, Leo. that’s it off ya go.” Keith smiled happily to himself as he got peace and quiet.

“Lets play hide and seek!” Leo suggested as demi and darren nodded.

“Bugsy Bugsy me and Leo are hiding!” Darren said quickly as Leo smiled. Demi folded her arms and sulked. “Ohhhh, why do I always have to go find yous two!”

“Because we say so!” Darren replied as Leo laughed running off with darren. Demi sighed as she turned to lean on the tree. “1..2..3..4..7...9...5...2.…8..10! Coming! Ready or Not!” Demi looked around her and couldn’t see Leo or Darren anywhere. She sighed again and put her hands on her hips as she went in search of her brother and friend. She looked around and couldn’t see where they could be hiding, she looked behind the bin, in the bin, behind all the cars, behind the wall, in peoples gardens, Everywhere.

“Darren!” She yelled at the top of her voice. “Leo!” she added. “I give up! You can come out now!” she stepped back and back still looking in front of her. She rested on the tree she had counted by and yelled again. “I’m not playing any more!” She huffed and folded her arms.

“Booo!”

“Ahh!”

Leo and Darren jumped from out behind the tree and startled Demi. “I’m not playing any more, you two don’t play fair!” Demi sulked as she stomped of back in side. Leo and Darren followed her.

“Oh I know, another Biscuit Trisha? Ray?” Rosie asked as she reached up into the cupboards.

“Mummy! Mummy! Darren and Leo aren’t playing Fair!” Demi whined as Rosie looked down at her daughter lifting her up. Leo and Darren stood by her laughing to them selves.

“Boys! Play nicely with Demi as well.”

“And you Leo!” ray snapped giving him a stern look tat made him hang his head in shame.

Thanks for reading, please tell me what you think, part two coming soon.

Last edited by xXxJessxXx; 21-08-2005 at 13:45.

that really good do a second part soon please

Forbidden Love Part Two - Cutting Edge

*~* August 1995 *~*

Demi pulled the branches apart and peered inside. It was dark, cold and dirty. She looked behind her and Leo and darren were keeping their distance.

“C’mon!” she called as she took here first step into the bush. “Nah demi don’t do it. Me and Leo, we’re staying back here.” Darren shook his head.

“Honestly you two! What ya scared!” She teased them as Leo and darren wondered what to do. “Well I aint and I’m going in!” she said as she fought her way through the bushes and disappeared. Darren and Leo looked at each other.

“Well we cant just leave her!” Leo said as Darren sighed. “Fine, lets go in there.”

“After you!” Leo smiled as darren went in followed by Leo. “Demi! Dem’s!” Darren called as they couldn’t see her. “Demi!” Leo joined as he searched for her.

“I don’t like it in here,” Darren said as Leo shook his head. “Me neither, what if Trevor gets us!”

Darren looked at him shocked with fear. “Stuff Demi I’m going back!” he went to turn back but Leo stopped him. “What are ya Darren a man or a mouse!” Leo teased as darren looked confused. “Neither, I’m only 4! Where’d ya get that saying!”

“Off me dad!” Leo replied. “Ere what’s that down there?” Leo said worryingly as darren took a look, “Something’s in there.”

“Boo!”

“Demi!” The boys said in unison as demi chuckled and ran from the bushes followed by the boys. They ran all the way home and stopped at the green outside there home panting and collapsing on the grass. Sacred out of their whit’s they each got up after gaining their breath and carried on running home. But soon demi tripped up and Leo banged into her and Darren banged into him, sending all three of them on the floor.

“Oh!” demi said rubbing her arm. “That hurt!” Leo said as he did the same.

“I’m bleeding!” Darren said as he rubbed his arm and saw the blood. Demi and Leo looked at his cut then pulled their hand away from theirs. “Me too!” They said in unison as they each felt a tear in their eyes. “Oh, mine really hurts!” said Demi

“Mine too” Leo cried “C’mon, mum’s got plasters at home.

thats so sweet looking forward to the next part it is great so far

Awwwwww its cute its really good please post again soon

Forbidden Love Part Two - First day at school

*~* September 1995 *~*

Trisha and Rosie stood out side the school together. Leo clung to Trisha’s hand as Rosie hand both the twins clinging to her, one on each hand.

“C’mon Your first day at school.” Rosie smiled as she knelt to the twins levels. Darren had a big smile on his face but Demi looked scared. Darren run off and joined the other kids.

“Cmon Dem’s! Leo!” darren yelled as she was still running. Leo hugged his mum and went to join Darren he turned back and saw Demi with Rosie.

“C’mon Demi!” He smiled as he held out his hand.

“See, stick with Leo and you’ll be ok, and you got Darren too.” Rosie smiled as Demi let go of her hand, she trotted off towards Leo and held his hand as she dried her eyes with the other. Together they walked to join darren at the back of the line.

“Awww, aint it sweet.” Trisha smiled as she felt a tera in her eye. “Yep, quite emotionally, though I’ve been there and done that twice before,” Rosie smiled as she held out a tissue for Trisha.

“Thanks” they watched as darren went running into class without looking back at Rosie, Demi and Leo behind, still holding hands each gave a wave to their mums. Rosie and Trisha waved as they both sniffed.

“He’s quite a sensitive boy really, not like your Darren” Trisha smiled as Demi and Leo the last of the children disappeared into the class.

Awwww bless its so sweet

its well good well done please carry on with the story

Thread Information