Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New scoop on Footballers Wives!!

Exclamation New scoop on Footballers Wives!!

Footballers' Wives

While on the subject of the glitzy ITV drama, I can reveal that filming of series five has now begun. With Conrad Gates dead, wife Amber (Laila Rouass) is out for revenge and determined to find whoever murdered him.

Tremaine Gidigbi (Chucky Venice) is the sensational new signing for Earls Park and he arrives with a stunning international model girlfriend Liberty (Phina Oruche) on his arm.

The beautiful Liberty seems attentive enough but while Tremaine has been in the slammer for GBH, Liberty’s career has soared. She’s even employed a PA (Lucia Giannecchini) to help her with her career. But with Tremaine now back on the scene it looks like he might find his diva girlfriend harder to handle...

When an old face makes a dramatic return – lives won’t ever be the same again... It all sounds exciting stuff and something to really look forward to. Series five will air early next year.

I hope these new characters work, the show really needs something!

I used to be a massive fan of the show but I feel the characters have gone downhill since the early days

It used to be quite a good drama and I'm sure it can be again with the tender loving care.

I will always watch though and try to enjoy it
    Last edited by Treacle; 20-08-2005 at 02:03.

They must be the two new characters that look like Naomi Campbell and P Diddy, lol i saw the pics of them ages ago so funny!

Bring back Tanya!!!

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

yeah they do look like that, i have seen pics, and Tanya is coming back, i read that they have bribed her to come back. it wouldn't be footballers wives without Tanya!

Thing is there have been so many stories about Zoe returning, one week the papers are saying she is then the next she isn't. Im gonna take it with a pinch of salt until Zoe herself says she IS returning.
    But your right FW will not be FW without her

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Thing is there have been so many stories about Zoe returning, one week the papers are saying she is then the next she isn't. Im gonna take it with a pinch of salt until Zoe herself says she IS returning.
    But your right FW will not be FW without her
    It's been missing something for a while. They should never have killed off Jason and Chardonnay, the door should have been left open.

Chardonnay im glad they got rid of she was awful, Jason was a great character though. Its not going to be the same without Hazel either though, her and Tanya made great partners in crime

Hazel and Tanya were a great team, they dont seem to have found anyone woman enough to match them. Tanya's sister in extra time just wasnt bitchy enough. The male characters that have been sucessful have always been killed off - leaving the more boring ones! I woul d like to see Lucy become a stronger person i think it would be nice to see her taking control and perhaps filling these shoes?!!

I never liked Tanya's sister, i never really watched Extra Time but my first impressions of her were just a rip off version on Tanya.

I wouldnt call hazel "womanly" though lol.
    Last edited by xCharliex; 21-08-2005 at 20:04.

sounds good

Thread Information