Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Felix Rodwell (James Beaufort)

Quote Originally Posted by Sufyaan View Post
    Do you think this could be another Finn and Xanthe storyline where Holly in more into the relationship the felix and he takes advantage of the situation?
    No definitely not. I think HOLLY has had enough heartache with EDEN then HAZ. I think if writers go there theyll give FOLLY a chance. Im hoping so anyway.

The more I think about it, the more I think HOLLY is perfect for FELIX. I didnt like her at the start, now I love her.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (21-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    No definitely not. I think HOLLY has had enough heartache with EDEN then HAZ. I think if writers go there theyll give FOLLY a chance. Im hoping so anyway.

The more I think about it, the more I think HOLLY is perfect for FELIX. I didnt like her at the start, now I love her.

yes she needs some happiness in the love department

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (21-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    yes she needs some happiness in the love department
    100% !!

Imagine KARLs reaction to FOLLY lol!

How good are Team JF / JELIX!!

Love that JJ said hed miss FELIX!!

These two need each other. I really want both of them to be ecstatic when the truth comes out!
    I?d rather JJ live with FELIX when the truth comes out. All hell will break loose.
    Last edited by Bossy7; 26-03-2024 at 07:53.

DS article:

Neighbours' Felix Rodwell to be caught out after robbery
    His luck finally runs out.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ll-caught-out/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Felix Rodwell faces a potential return to prison next week after his ill-fated robbery at the Eirini Rising development.

Felix targets the building site this week, but his carefully-laid plans go awry when his brother Andrew visits the scene and gets badly injured by falling scaffolding.

In the aftermath next week, Andrew and his wife Wendy discover that Felix has been apprehended by the police in a sting involving his girlfriend Jools.

Disregarding his own recovery, Andrew springs out of bed and rushes down to the police station to confront his wayward brother.

Meanwhile, local teen JJ Varga-Murphy is left stunned after discovering that Felix is his biological father.

Seeing JJ's turmoil, Andrew blames himself for letting the pair get so close in recent weeks ? especially after learning that JJ was involved in the robbery. Wendy urges Andrew to stop being so hard on himself when Felix is the guilty party.

Down at the police station, Felix desperately tries to explain his actions. Andrew refuses to hear his excuses and vows to cut all ties, pointing out that Felix's actions have cost him a potential son as well as a brother.

Elsewhere in the police building, JJ is interviewed and soon faces a backlash from his younger brother Dex, who makes it clear how disappointed he is.

JJ demands to see Felix in custody so he can get closure on his many unanswered questions.

JJ's mum Remi is first in to visit Felix and is pleased when he promises not to land the teenager in any further trouble.

Remi adds that Felix should do what's right for JJ and refuse all contact in future.

Felix agrees that JJ is better off without him, but the schoolboy is devastated when he learns that his dad won't see him. Will they ever get a chance to talk things through?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, April 8.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (01-04-2024)

Another totally disappointing turn of events! Crappy reveal!

Writers could have made this reveal so much better. Such a waste!

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    Another totally disappointing turn of events! Crappy reveal!

Writers could have made this reveal so much better. Such a waste!
    I agree with you when it was on channel 5 (uk) it was a lot better now a days I skip like 5 mins and nothing rally missed. And regarding this story line soo disappointing they could have got JJ hurt or maybe dex would have been better

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sufyaan For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (01-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Sufyaan View Post
    I agree with you when it was on channel 5 (uk) it was a lot better now a days I skip like 5 mins and nothing rally missed. And regarding this story line soo disappointing they could have got JJ hurt or maybe dex would have been better

Writers have great ideas but fail miserably in delivering the SLs. I dont know why I bother getting so invested lol!
    So disappointing.
    I have no hope now for the HAZ SL..

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing when FELIX & JJ came face to face outside the police station ???
    Last edited by Bossy7; 08-04-2024 at 23:52.

is that it for him?

Thread Information