Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Felix Rodwell (James Beaufort)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Ramsay Street revelations from the Rodwell brothers...

https://twitter.com/neighbours/statu...83588235530712
    YES!!! We have confirmation that FELIX is definitely JJAYs sperm Daddy!! I mean the birth marks sealed the deal for me but its good its been confirmed.

I think CARA will take the news ok. REMI on the other hand is going to flip! SADIE has scored a cousin who had the hots for her. RAMSAY ST needed FELIX. Total opposite to ANDREW!
    Last edited by Bossy7; 16-03-2024 at 22:39.

DS article following the previous post re Twitter:

Neighbours star reveals Felix and JJ secret will be exposed
    And it's going to rock Ramsay Street.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ecret-exposed/

Neighbours actor James Beaufort has teased that his character Felix Rodwell's secret will soon be revealed.

Appearing in a Ramsay Revelations video on Twitter/X, Beaufort and Andrew Rodwell actor Lloyd Will spoke about the on-screen brothers, their dynamics, and what's to come with them.

"You the viewer obviously know that I'm actually JJ's father, his biological father," Beaufort said. "JJ doesn't know. Andrew doesn't know. Ramsay Street doesn't know.

https://twitter.com/neighbours/statu...ret-exposed%2F

"So this is a juicy, juicy secret that is going to be boiling and bubbling and frothing until finally it's going to come out, and you'll wanna be there when it really pops because Ramsay Street's gonna really blow up."

When asked to describe Felix, Beaufort called him "supposedly reformed", adding that he "definitely [has] a lot of things to say about [himself] having changed, and you know what they say, 'he doth who protests the loudest, doth is probably lying.'"

"I think the introduction of the funny, witty, smart-talking brother Felix, it just kind of opens a whole new side to Andrew I think we haven't seen or explored before," Will added, "So it's been a lot of fun playing around with that relationship.

"The sad part of Andrew is he's genuinely hoping his brother is reformed and changed. Andrew had one pager of a back story previously to this. We didn't really know about where he came from and about what his home life was like and who he really was."

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (16-03-2024)

DS article:

Neighbours' Felix Rodwell to reconsider his shock exit plan
    Will he really go?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...consider-exit/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours schemer Felix Rodwell reaches a crossroads next week as he reconsiders his plans to flee from Erinsborough.

The ex-prisoner is left with food for thought when JJ Varga-Murphy goes above and beyond to get him out of trouble with the police.

This week's scenes see Felix face questions from his brother Andrew after someone breaks into Harold's Caf? and trashes the place.

Standard police procedure means that Felix must be questioned as he's a known criminal who's on parole in the area. Despite this, Felix gets offended that his own sibling is seemingly doubting him.

When tensions rise during Felix's "welcome to Ramsay Street" party, JJ steps in to give him a false alibi for the time of the break-in.

Andrew and Wendy both push JJ for further details, while Felix hides the fact that he's just as surprised by the teen's announcement.

Felix decides to go along with JJ's fake story. Although Felix is still hiding the fact that JJ could be his son, he feels his connection to the teen growing.

Before long, Felix's girlfriend Jools is surprised as he admits that he's having second thoughts about his plans to steal building materials from the Eirini Rising development and flee from Erinsborough.

Speaking recently about the future of the storyline, James Beaufort ? who plays Felix ? commented: "You the viewer obviously know that I'm actually JJ's father, his biological father. JJ doesn't know. Andrew doesn't know. Ramsay Street doesn't know.

"So this is a juicy, juicy secret that is going to be boiling and bubbling and frothing until finally it's going to come out, and you'll wanna be there when it really pops because Ramsay Street's gonna really blow up."

Meanwhile, the Rodwells' party also sees Holly Hoyland set her sights on Felix as she hopes to impress him.

Felix can't help enjoying Holly's flirtatious attentions, but when Holly asks him out on a date, Jools steps in to mark her territory and puts Holly back in her place.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, March 25.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (18-03-2024)

Got to say, I could get behind HELIX / FOLLY !!! Cute pairing!

Will be even better when it comes out that FELIX is JJAYs sperm daddy.

Can you imagine, HOLLY a step mum!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    Got to say, I could get behind HELIX / FOLLY !!! Cute pairing!

Will be even better when it comes out that FELIX is JJAYs sperm daddy.

Can you imagine, HOLLY a step mum!
    she definitely has izzys drive for going for men straight off

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (19-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she definitely has izzys drive for going for men straight off
    Totally!!!

I?ve come to really like HOLLY! HELIX/FOLLY have so much potential !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (19-03-2024)

Totally!!!

I?ve come to really like HOLLY! HELIX/FOLLY have so much potential !
    How old would you say holly is she still looks like she?s in her early 20?s I don?t k is if it?s just me or is felix a bit old for her?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sufyaan For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (20-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Sufyaan View Post
    How old would you say holly is she still looks like she?s in her early 20?s I don?t k is if it?s just me or is felix a bit old for her?
    what age is felix as he looks young

holly early 20s I'd say

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (20-03-2024)

FELIX does look younger than he is.

I agree that HOLLY would be in her early 20s. I dont mind the age gap thing. Id love to see FOLLY blossom.
    Last edited by Bossy7; 20-03-2024 at 21:09.

FELIX does look younger than he is.

I agree that HOLLY would be in her early 20?s. I dont mind the age gap thing. Id love to see FOLLY blossom.
    Do you think this could be another Finn and Xanthe storyline where Holly in more into the relationship the felix and he takes advantage of the situation?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sufyaan For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (20-03-2024)

Thread Information