Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Series 1 repeated on ITV3

Series 1 repeated on ITV3

Series One starts on 1 September at 10pm and continues each Thursday in the same slot

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Helen Stewart is back Shell Dockley etc - excellent series, can't wait

I know thats the best part we get to see the wonderful Helen Stewart yay

and Nikki Wade. The first series was the one with Dominic in wasn't it? Was this the one where we saw Di's psychotic side or was it series 2.

No that was series 2, and yep Dom was in series 1, not in the first ep though i dont think. Helen looks so different though in the 1st series, its really strange, oh and Sean the Prawn lmao.
    The first series is so much grittier and pretty grim as well, cant wait though, ive seen it about a million times though hehe

And Helen was trying to decide between Nikki and her fiancee. I think I preferred the early series' compared to these latest ones though - I'm not a Fenner fan and still can't get over how long he got away with everything for, even right until the end.

Im not a Fenner fan in that respect of him doing the things he did, but he was a great character, very well acted by Jack Ellis, he deserves the best actor award at this years NTA's

Well Nikki isnt really a looker in my eyes, but i guess out of Sean Prawn and her Helen most certainly made the right decision.

Dr Waugh was lush though, good old Andy Hunter was nicer lol. Was never a fan of Dr Waugh's clothes.

The first 3 series were the best but i did love series 7 it started to get back to its better self. Just wish Helen would come back, even if it was for a one off, but its never gonna happen

Jack Ellis is a brilliant actor and I've every respect for him having the guts to say to the writers etc, Fenner has come to the end, lets finish it.

Helen definitely wasn't suited to Sean and it would have been great if she had come back and taken over wing governor again or something like that.

I enjoyed series 7 more than the last few - I felt it was starting to get a bit daft, and it seemed to be same old, fenner do something, get away with it, do something else etc etc, but series 7 was definitely coming back to the way it was. Would have been nicer if Colin had returned too, but still....

Yeah i know what you mean about Fenner getting away with everything, was extremely frustrating, im thinking that maybe this new Kevin guy may follow in his footsteps though, which i think would be a bad call for the show, they cant produce a Fenner clone right after his gone.

Wasn't to sure about the murder weapon though, a block of ice??? Hmmm....

Well as long as i get to see my Helen again its all good lol. And the wonderful Shell Dockley, Debra is fab, she made Bad Girls Bad!

My hubby has such a thing for Debra as Shell Dockley. So at least we are even!!!

Thread Information