Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon and grant

so we're gonna call grant and sharon SHANT in the future then?

shannis vs shant

Quote Originally Posted by jason_beech
    so we're gonna call grant and sharon SHANT in the future then?
    lol

nah they wudnt do that. its playing with the past to much they want new storylines not digging up old ones

I agree with you Little Mo.

I'd rather have Sharon and Dennis over Sharon and Grant any day.

Sharon and Grant were good.....once! Why tarnish it by going over old ground? I don’t really like the idea of them together again. They have evolved as characters and moved on and plus Sharon loves Dennis now and more than all her previous partners. Sharon and Dennis have had their fair share of trouble over the past month but I don't see their marriage on the verge of destruction. With Den's body being dug up, it was inevitable that there was going to be ructions between them. For there not to be would be plain unrealistic considering how they both felt differently about him. However they still love each other and that hasn't changed.

Yes, we know Sharon and Dennis will split as Letitia is returning but I can think of a dozen reasons for them to part without adultery occurring and this is what I would like for them. Plus the Sharon and Dennis relationship has been built up so strongly, that I just wouldn't buy it if this happened. I don't really like the idea of Sharon and Grant mk2 -talk about old and stale. They were a classic couple -keep it that way! Let sleeping dogs lie.

Anyway Letitia Dean was on this morning about three weeks ago and she told Sharon Marshall that when the Mithcells are back there is only a glimmer between them but she's happily married with Dennis. That’s nothing more than I expected anyway and I was pleased to here it.
    Last edited by Alisha; 28-09-2005 at 15:59.

Quote Originally Posted by CornishBabe
    nah they wudnt do that. its playing with the past to much they want new storylines not digging up old ones
    well, they dug up den didnt they? hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha
    I agree with you Little Mo.

I'd rather have Sharon and Dennis over Sharon and Grant any day.

Sharon and Grant were good.....once! Why tarnish it by going over old ground? I don’t really like the idea of them together again. They have evolved as characters and moved on and plus Sharon loves Dennis now and more than all her previous partners. Sharon and Dennis have had their fair share of trouble over the past month but I don't see their marriage on the verge of destruction. With Den's body being dug up, it was inevitable that there was going to be ructions between them. For there not to be would be plain unrealistic considering how they both felt differently about him. However they still love each other and that hasn't changed.

Yes, we know Sharon and Dennis will split as Letitia is returning but I can think of a dozen reasons for them to part without adultery occurring and this is what I would like for them. Plus the Sharon and Dennis relationship has been built up so strongly, that I just wouldn't buy it if this happened. I don't really like the idea of Sharon and Grant mk2 -talk about old and stale. They were a classic couple -keep it that way! Let sleeping dogs lie.

Anyway Letitia Dean was on this morning about three weeks ago and she told Sharon Marshall that when the Mithcells are back there is only a glimmer between them but she's happily married with Dennis. That’s nothing more than I expected anyway and I was pleased to here it.
    Yeah, but given they way dennis feels about grant - dont you think that the teeniest of "glimmers" could cause the break up of shannis?

They did put Sharon and Phil together before she left again at Xmas 2001 and that was digging up the past so they might have Sharon and Grant getting cosy but nothing else.

i finally can go online i have just heard about this OH MY GOD is this for real i cant believe this seriously...but sharon loves dennis now she cant just suddenly like grant can she?? noooo!!! i still havnt fully accepted that shannis might break noooo!! but they cant really do that anyway can they? i hope not!!! noooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    i finally can go online i have just heard about this OH MY GOD is this for real i cant believe this seriously...but sharon loves dennis now she cant just suddenly like grant can she?? noooo!!! i still havnt fully accepted that shannis might break noooo!! but they cant really do that anyway can they? i hope not!!! noooo!!!!
    Its not that she would suddenly like grant - its just that she loved him once, they have a history. When they meet up again there is bound to be some sort of feeling there......

Thread Information