Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Murphy (Viva Bianca)

Quote Originally Posted by Bossy7 View Post
    Cant believe CHELSEA proposed to PAUL lol. I do love the character! There are so many different layers to CHELSEA, I do hope we get to see them all.

How will PAUL let her down??

Great twist - PAUL says yes !!!
    I thought I dreamt when she said it so out of the blue, she?s coming on a bit desperate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sufyaan For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (03-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Sufyaan View Post
    I thought I dreamt when she said it so out of the blue, she?s coming on a bit desperate
    Yep I had the same reaction lol!

She cracks me up. Pregnancy test negative, ok I should get married. Only CHELSEA!

SPOILER ALERT!

And more Chelsea trickery coming up. A few weeks ago, there was a DS article showing pictures of Chelsea cosying up to some bald guy in Paul's office, but we didn't know who he was. Well, it seems he will be a guy named Jeffrey Swan, who Paul commissions to report into the software glitch that locked the sauna door. When Chelsea 'mans the fort' while the others are at Hope's memorial, Jeffrey arrives with the report & he reveals to her that the report directly implicates her. Chelsea knows this will end her relationship with Paul, and rather than let that happen, she makes an 'indecent proposal' to Jeffrey in return for doctoring the report to clear her of any wrongdoing.

Will she get away with it once again....? Chelsea, Chelsea!!
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 03-04-2024 at 23:02.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (03-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!

And more Chelsea trickery coming up. A few weeks ago, there was a DS article showing pictures of Chelsea cosying up to some bald guy in Paul's office, but we didn't know who he was. Well, it seems he will be a guy named Jeffrey Swan, who Paul commissions to report into the software glitch that locked the sauna door. When Chelsea 'mans the fort' while the others are at Hope's memorial, Jeffrey arrives with the report & he reveals to her that the report directly implicates her. Chelsea knows this will end her relationship with Paul, and rather than let that happen, she makes an 'indecent proposal' to Jeffrey in return for doctoring the report to clear her of any wrongdoing.

Will she get away with it once again....? Chelsea, Chelsea!!

CHELSEA!!!

This chick is her own worst enemy lol!

And now the DS article:

Neighbours' Chelsea Murphy plans new cover-up after Krista tragedy
    A desperate Chelsea makes an indecent proposal.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ta-stillbirth/

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Chelsea Murphy will plan a new cover-up following Krista Sinclair's recent tragedy.

Last week's episodes saw Chelsea trap pregnant Krista in a sauna room, with the incident having devastating consequences as Krista lost her baby. Krista will later reflect on her tragic loss, as a memorial is held for her baby Hope next week.

In scenes set to air on Wednesday, April 10, a guilty Chelsea decides not to attend Hope's memorial and tells her boyfriend Paul that she'll support him by keeping an eye on things at the hotel instead.

While at the hotel, Chelsea learns that Paul has commissioned a report into the software glitch that allegedly caused the sauna door to lock while Krista was inside. Jeffrey Swan, the man delivering the report, then reveals to Chelsea that his findings directly implicate her in the case.

Already worried that Paul is losing interest in her, Chelsea is determined to keep him from learning about the report. As a result, she makes an indecent proposal to Jeffrey, in the hopes that he will doctor the findings to clear her of any wrongdoing.

Will Jeffrey agree to Chelsea's proposition?

Speaking recently about the storyline, Chelsea actress Viva Bianca has revealed how her character's relationship with Krista will play out following the tragic baby loss.

"Chelsea and Krista have to figure out how to work alongside one another, which isn't easy. Chelsea is riddled with guilt about what happened with the sauna and also terrified of the truth surfacing ? and Krista has her own demons to wrestle with," she said.

"They become strangely co-dependent for a minute or two as they hold the key to one another's Achilles heel. So, you can expect a rocky road ahead for their relationship."

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (04-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    And now the DS article:

Neighbours' Chelsea Murphy plans new cover-up after Krista tragedy
    A desperate Chelsea makes an indecent proposal.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ta-stillbirth/

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours' Chelsea Murphy will plan a new cover-up following Krista Sinclair's recent tragedy.

Last week's episodes saw Chelsea trap pregnant Krista in a sauna room, with the incident having devastating consequences as Krista lost her baby. Krista will later reflect on her tragic loss, as a memorial is held for her baby Hope next week.

In scenes set to air on Wednesday, April 10, a guilty Chelsea decides not to attend Hope's memorial and tells her boyfriend Paul that she'll support him by keeping an eye on things at the hotel instead.

While at the hotel, Chelsea learns that Paul has commissioned a report into the software glitch that allegedly caused the sauna door to lock while Krista was inside. Jeffrey Swan, the man delivering the report, then reveals to Chelsea that his findings directly implicate her in the case.

Already worried that Paul is losing interest in her, Chelsea is determined to keep him from learning about the report. As a result, she makes an indecent proposal to Jeffrey, in the hopes that he will doctor the findings to clear her of any wrongdoing.

Will Jeffrey agree to Chelsea's proposition?

Speaking recently about the storyline, Chelsea actress Viva Bianca has revealed how her character's relationship with Krista will play out following the tragic baby loss.

"Chelsea and Krista have to figure out how to work alongside one another, which isn't easy. Chelsea is riddled with guilt about what happened with the sauna and also terrified of the truth surfacing ? and Krista has her own demons to wrestle with," she said.

"They become strangely co-dependent for a minute or two as they hold the key to one another's Achilles heel. So, you can expect a rocky road ahead for their relationship."

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.
    Probably not popular opinion but I hope CHELSEA manages to get away with it - for now anyway!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (14-04-2024)

DS article (sorry, can?t copy the whole article at the moment, so hopefully the link works!):

Neighbours? Chelsea Murphy to struggle with Krista cover-up

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ista-cover-up/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (09-04-2024)

I really want it to be CHELSEA who admits the ugly truth to KRISTA!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-04-2024)

what if she ends up pregnant from IT guy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (11-04-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    what if she ends up pregnant from IT guy
    Please no!! lol
    Ive already thought about that. Disaster!!
    If CHELSEA gets pregnant I hope its PAULs.

I think KRISTA sees her with the IT guy in a compromising situation but will stay quiet. CHELSEA in turn will do the same when KRISTA falls off the wagon.

These two women will become dependent on one another. I just hope a real friendship can come if CHELSEA is redeemed. Writers have a tough task but Im so Team KELSEA!

Thread Information