Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Murphy (Viva Bianca)

Thanks for clarifying. I didnt think so. TOADIE definitely should lol!

How long is this bitch around for? I can?t wait until she gets found out

3. The Following User Says Thank You to its.like.that For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (27-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
    How long is this bitch around for? I can?t wait until she gets found out
    I completely agree don?t like her at all she?s a narcissist

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sufyaan For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (27-03-2024)

I actually really like having CHELSEA on the show. Yes she is all those things, but to me she adds an interesting element to the show.

I could not believe that writers went down this track with her character. The road to redemption is often a long and lonely road. The guilt will get to CHELSEA, Im hoping we get to see some real character development and growth from CHELSEA moving forward in the next few weeks.

It was such a sad episode yet brilliant at the same time. The actors delivered the raw emotions and gut wrenching scenes flawlessly. I wonder if the same person wrote this episode and DAVIDs death? They both had me in tears start to finish.

I really wanted CHELSEA & KRISTA to become besties. They have great chemistry in their scenes together. Writers will have to work overtime to redeem CHELSEA. I so hope they dont go down the pregnancy route with her, but then again that would be some serious drama..

Love her or hate her, CHELSEA has Neighbours fans in a spin.
    Last edited by Bossy7; 27-03-2024 at 18:05.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bossy7 For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-03-2024)

DS article:

Neighbours star Viva Bianca addresses Chelsea's future after Krista tragedy
    "You can expect a rocky road ahead for their relationship."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ta-stillbirth/

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours spoilers also follow.

Neighbours star Viva Bianca has addressed her character Chelsea Murphy's future following Krista Sinclair's recent tragedy.

This week's episodes saw Krista get trapped in the sauna room at Lassiters after being sabotaged by Chelsea.

Chelsea's devious plan, which is yet to be uncovered, has devastating consequences as pregnant Krista loses her baby in emotional scenes during Wednesday's episode (March 27).

Speaking about the storyline, Bianca revealed how Chelsea and Krista's relationship will play out following the tragic baby loss.

"Chelsea and Krista have to figure out how to work alongside one another, which isn't easy. Chelsea is riddled with guilt about what happened with the sauna and also terrified of the truth surfacing ? and Krista has her own demons to wrestle with," she said.

"They become strangely co-dependent for a minute or two as they hold the key to one another's Achilles heel. So, you can expect a rocky road ahead for their relationship."

The actress went on to explain where she'd like Chelsea's story to go next and expressed her hope that the character will make amends for her wrongdoings.

"I hope for Chelsea's sake she gets pregnant to Paul [Robinson], snags her place in his will and they become the power couple she's been vision boarding all this time. Let's just hope she's up for the 3am night feeds and nappy changes!" she said.

"But in all seriousness, I hope there's room for some redemption in Chelsea's story. I genuinely don't think she ever meant for things to go awry as they have. It's like a domino game she's lost total control of. Maybe she can make amends?"

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursday at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (30-03-2024)

does chelsea have kids, cara would know, would say it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (30-03-2024)

Think she said they are grown

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Bossy7 (30-03-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Think she said they are grown
    I too recall her mentioning kids but she wasnt close to them. Anyone else recall this??

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    DS article:

Neighbours star Viva Bianca addresses Chelsea's future after Krista tragedy
    "You can expect a rocky road ahead for their relationship."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/nei...ta-stillbirth/

The following article contains discussion of topics including baby loss that some readers may find upsetting.

Neighbours spoilers also follow.

Neighbours star Viva Bianca has addressed her character Chelsea Murphy's future following Krista Sinclair's recent tragedy.

This week's episodes saw Krista get trapped in the sauna room at Lassiters after being sabotaged by Chelsea.

Chelsea's devious plan, which is yet to be uncovered, has devastating consequences as pregnant Krista loses her baby in emotional scenes during Wednesday's episode (March 27).

Speaking about the storyline, Bianca revealed how Chelsea and Krista's relationship will play out following the tragic baby loss.

"Chelsea and Krista have to figure out how to work alongside one another, which isn't easy. Chelsea is riddled with guilt about what happened with the sauna and also terrified of the truth surfacing ? and Krista has her own demons to wrestle with," she said.

"They become strangely co-dependent for a minute or two as they hold the key to one another's Achilles heel. So, you can expect a rocky road ahead for their relationship."

The actress went on to explain where she'd like Chelsea's story to go next and expressed her hope that the character will make amends for her wrongdoings.

"I hope for Chelsea's sake she gets pregnant to Paul [Robinson], snags her place in his will and they become the power couple she's been vision boarding all this time. Let's just hope she's up for the 3am night feeds and nappy changes!" she said.

"But in all seriousness, I hope there's room for some redemption in Chelsea's story. I genuinely don't think she ever meant for things to go awry as they have. It's like a domino game she's lost total control of. Maybe she can make amends?"

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursday at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.
    I definitely would like to see CHELSEA get redemption but let her go through plenty of drama to get there. Im even beginning to think CHELSEA pregnant could be interesting for her and KRISTAs relationship. Will they bond??

Im so Team KELSEA! These women together have great screen chemistry. Id love to see them conquer their demons and both come out on top.

Cant believe CHELSEA proposed to PAUL lol. I do love the character! There are so many different layers to CHELSEA, I do hope we get to see them all.

How will PAUL let her down??

Great twist - PAUL says yes !!!

Thread Information