Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Too harsh?!

Quote Originally Posted by xCharliex
    Basically she went to the papers to confess about pictures of her which were going to be sold to the papers of her doing coke. Basically she had a one night stand with this guy who she thought she was friends with, she met him through a mutual friend he worked for the Racing Post newspaper. Anyway they got drunk etc and she was feeling really down and he got out some coke, told her it would make her feel better, she had done it in the past (you remember about her young rock girly days?). Anyway, she had a few lines and he recorded her on his mobile, they ended up going to bed together, she woke up the next mornin regretting it as she was drunk/coked up. He basically blackmailed her saying he wanted like £5,000 off her or he would sell the pictures to the papers. So she told her parents about it and decided she would come clean. Which i think good on her! It certainly hasnt changed my opinion on her, it was quite a sad story to be honest, it was all down to her ex, the reason she was upset etc, well i dont blame her considering he went off with that Samantha Giles woman.
    Which ex? Do you mean Peter the guy who played Chris Tate in Emmerdale Farm? I thought them two had agreed to split mutually or did she get together with someone else after him? I haven't really heard about her lovelife apart from her relationship and marriage with the guy who played Chris Tate in Emmerdale Farm.
    Anyways well done her for getting there first

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Which ex? Do you mean Peter the guy who played Chris Tate in Emmerdale Farm? I thought them two had agreed to split mutually or did she get together with someone else after him? I haven't really heard about her lovelife apart from her relationship and marriage with the guy who played Chris Tate in Emmerdale Farm.
    Anyways well done her for getting there first
    Well rumours have it he cheated on her with Samantha. But yes i do mean him.
    Either way im sure she will find someone, shes very attractive of a woman of her age. Shes just really into her horses and career right now, which is all good cos thats just like me lol
    She will always go down in Emmerdale history, in fact in soap history

THANX TO VIXIE-LOU FOR THE GREAT BANNER!

Well rumours have it he cheated on her with Samantha. But yes i do mean him.
    Either way im sure she will find someone, shes very attractive of a woman of her age. Shes just really into her horses and career right now, which is all good cos thats just like me lol
    She will always go down in Emmerdale history, in fact in soap history
    Definately, I even liked her when she came back from the dead.

Definately, I even liked her when she came back from the dead.
    That was a good'un though, then chipped off in the helicopter? Am i right? Is she actually dead now? I have such an awful memory

That was a good'un though, then chipped off in the helicopter? Am i right? Is she actually dead now? I have such an awful memory
    She was last seen in an helicopter leaving Chris with blood pouring from him! She based him over the head with an ornament, took a bag of money and fled in an helicopter. It was pure class, I hope we see Kim Tate again in the future
    Last edited by Treacle; 21-08-2005 at 01:25.

Ah so that means if it ever happened she could actually return!! Now Zoe will be out of the picture soon, oooo ive got all excited now, lol.

Ah so that means if it ever happened she could actually return!! Now Zoe will be out of the picture soon, oooo ive got all excited now, lol.
    Would love to see her back, has she ever talked about returning?

On that Emmerdale affairs thing she did say there was possibility of a Sadie V Kim match if she ever returned.

Would love to see her back, has she ever talked about returning?

On that Emmerdale affairs thing she did say there was possibility of a Sadie V Kim match if she ever returned.
    Yeah she did say that, oooo that would be soooo good my 2 fav bitch characters v's each other hehe.

She has made hints of returning, i dont think shes ruled it out.

Eastenders thread..... Emmerdale discussion....

I liked the leo and demi storyline! I think he is running out of things to write about so he is sinking to new lows!

Thread Information